Chapter 19

Jakes pov ; when we got to our hotel , Erika couldn't stop smiling. She was so amazed with newyork . But I couldn't say the same. I been here so many times , I guess it just got old to me. Jax was tired , so we decided we would stay at the hotel to take a nap , then I would take them exploring .
__________
Still Jakes pov ; I didn't end up sleeping. Instead I left the hotel and went to my uncles big mansion. Their , is where I had my car. My other Tesla. When I got it I went back to the hotel. I went back into the room and Jax and Erika were awake. " you guys ready " I ask as I take Jax from Erika's arms. " yes " Erika responds . She grabs Jax's diaper bag and his blanket. I grab Jax put him in his car seat. And carried it downstairs. ( it's the car seat that can be carried around , you know the baby one ) . We got in and started driving. There really wasn't anything but big buildings. So we just drove around. We got food then went back to the hotel. " New York's amazing " erika says as she falls on the bed. I laugh at her. I take Jax and bring him into the bathroom. I gave him a shower and then got him ready for bed. I put him in the bed with pillows around him . With erika laying on the other side. I went to go shower. I left the bathroom door open on purpose. Me and Erika had never really had alone time . It may have seemed like it , but Jax is always with us so we don't. I stood under the water. " Erika " I said so she could hear me. " yea " she said as she walks in the bathroom on her phone. " come closer " I say. She walks closer. I grab her phone and put it on the counter. Then pulled her in. She started laughing. " jake not this again " she says in between her laughs. " if you want me to come in just ask " she says as I put her down. I just look into her eyes and kissed her. It slowly turned into a makeout. I pinned her to the wall and she had her fingers lost in my hair. I took off her shirt. And then continued to make out... then of course Jax started crying so she pulled away. I sighed . " I got him " I say as I move away from her and reach out for a towel. I go out then wrap the towel around my wait. Then Erika took off the rest of her clothes then took an actual shower while I tend to Jax. " buddy you couldn't of kept sleeping for at least a little while longer " I say. He laughed . " what's so funny huh Jax " I ask. It wasn't long after til Erika came by us. She was in one of my hoodies and some joggers .She laid down and looked at me. Then Jax crawled over to her. She didn't react she just stared at me . " what " I ask curiously. With a smile. " oh nothing " she says as she picks Jax up and tickles him. I get  up and walked to the bathroom. So I could get dressed. I changed into some basketball shorts . And then went back to where Erika and Jax were. I laid down and started to fall asleep. But then Jax crawled by me. He started making sounds. I couldn't understand him so I just laughed. " what's wrong Jax " I ask as I pull the blanket over me. He gets in next to me and cuddles up to my arm. " oh I see " I say and put the blanket over him to. I looked over at Erika and she got up and turned the lights off . Then she laid on the other side of Jax but a little further away. With her back facing me and Jax. Then we all ended up falling asleep.
_________\_

Comment for more today ❤️😂