one

⌜ chapter one ⌟

Letty walks into the Matthews' kitchen from the backyard, and her eyes widen when she sees what's glued to Shawn's face. "What have you done to yourself?" The brunette questions as she pokes at the fake sideburns.

"Don't touch them!" He smacks her hand away from him.

"Scarlett, sweetie, don't let Eric be mean to his brother at school." Their mom says, and the teenager smiles.

"Eric, be nice to Cory." She says as she looks at her best friend.

"I can make no promises." Eric shakes his head, and she rolls her dark eyes.

Mr. Feeny walks in behind her then, gaining everyone's attention. "Amy, Alan..." He looks at Letty and the two boys beside her. "Et cetera."

"Hi, Mr. Feeny." Letty smiles and then walks away from them, going over to stand beside Eric on the other side of the island.

"So, Mr. Feeny, are you feeling any regret that you're losing us from your class?" Cory asks, and the brunette laughs.

"No." Feeny shakes his head.

"What can we do for you, George?" Mr. Matthews asks.

"There's a large, rusty object blocking, not only my driveway, but most of the light into my kitchen." He tells them.

"That's my new car." Eric tells him, now standing by the open back door.

"May I assume it moves?"

"Sure. Like the wind."

"Yeah, right." Letty mumbles.

"Keep it up, and you're walking to school." Eric says, and she holds her hands up in mock surrender.

"Hey, he wants you to move it, dodo-head." The brunette tells him.

"Well, we certainly can't count on anyone stealing it." Mr. Feeny says.

Eric looks at Letty. "Dodo-head? Are you five?" He questions.

"I spend a lot of time with Morgan." She tells him, and he shakes his head at her.

The four of them get to school a little later, and Letty's walking through the hallway when she sees Shawn get into a locker and close the door behind himself. Letty then watches as Frankie and Joey start messing​ with Cory.

The brunette walks over to the boys and gets their attention. "Frankie, Joey, how are we doin' today, boys?" She asks, and they look at her.

"Uh, look, Frankie, it's Scar." Joey says as he moves behind the much bigger guy.