four

⌜ chapter four ⌟

Letty walks up the back patio at her best friend's house and sees their friend by the door. "Jason, hey." The brunette greets, but then stops when she sees Eric's annoying girlfriend standing in his kitchen. "Oh, Vam—"

"Desiree." Jason quickly cuts her off as he wraps his arm around her shoulders and covers her mouth. "Play nice." He whispers before dropping his hand.

"Hi, Desiree." She forces a smile.

"Jason!" Eric yells​ as he runs down the stairs.

"Hey, you're alive." Jason says, taking notice of the way that Eric's currently eyeing his arm that's still around Letty's shoulders.

Eric's noticed that the two of them have been more touchy lately. Letty pulls Jason around with her in the school hallways, holding onto his wrist or hand, and he keeps wrapping his arm around her shoulders. And when it's not Jason doing it, it's Miller. It bothers Eric, but he can't exactly say anything about it to either of them. Letty's not his girlfriend, and the last time he tried to kiss her, she wouldn't let him.

"What the hell are you wearing?" Letty questions when she sees the light blue towel that's tucked into Eric's pants.

"May I ask why you're wearing a dish towel in your trousers?" Vampira asks, and Letty stifles a laugh as Eric turns his attention to his girlfriend.

"Um... See, my- my zipper was hit by lightning. And my mom had to throw water on me to put the fire out." He smiles. "You believe me?"

"No."

He lifts the towel up, and they see a huge wet spot on the front of his pants. "Now do you believe me?" He asks her.

"As entertaining as this is..." Letty gets Eric's attention. "I need my work shirt."

"Oh, it's up in my room." Eric tells her. "Cory was wearing it this morning."

Her eyebrows furrow. "Do I even want to know?"

"No." He shakes his head, almost embarrassed.

"And why is your shirt in Eric's bedroom?" His soul sucking girlfriend asks as she looks Letty up and down.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Letty smiles as she walks between Desiree and Eric. The brunette runs her hand lightly across his chest as she passes him just to piss his girlfriend off. The blue-eyed boy starts laughing at his best friend's actions, especially when he sees the way Eric watches her until she's up the steps and out of sight.