Chapter One

Author's note: All rights goes to the creator of Violet Hopps Wilde and Disney and Pixar studios. The author does not own Disney and Violet.

I am a mystery;There is many things that I don't really know about. I have never knew my parents. I have never knew any relatives of mine. I have never knew what time I was born.  And I have never ESPECIALLY never knew what species I technically am. I mean, it's not like every day you see a small red furred creature who have two eye color (emerald green on the left and Violet purple on the right) walking down the street and people are looking at you, saying "what is she?"

Well, if you know what I'm talking about, welcome to my world.

It's not like I'm deformed or something like that, it's just...
Hard to understand what you're are when you're living in a huge city and you know who you are and everyone looks at with weird looks on your face. Sometimes, people bully me and I scream at the top of my lungs "WELL,  WHY THE HELL YOU MIND YOUR DAMN BUSINESS, YOU ASSHOLES!"

I got in trouble for that, if you were wondering.

Another thing I should talk about is the fact that every single day, when you come home,  you are immediately greeted by a warm smile by your mother and/or a high five by your own man. Something like that.

How should I know? I don't really experienced those things. In fact, I don't really have a warm smiling mom or a cool dad. I always wish I have someone to wake me up. Someone to talk to. Someone to hug and kiss you goodnight. Someone to take care of you.

Don't you hate that feeling when you don't really have those things? Well I experienced this all the time.

Well, I think I should introduce myself to you. My name is Violet. Violet Hopps-Wilde. And this is where it all begans...