Chapter thirty-six

She then stood there in shock. I watched her. "Hilda, I'm here, you know? Just take my hand!", I said with a smile.

She looked at me. Then, she gently walked over to me and right about she was going to take my hand, I heard a sound. Then I saw it. Hilda must have spotted it too because she did something I never thought she would have done.

She tossed me aside and put her body over me. I thought she was trying to rape me but she actually did something. I saw it what she did.

Blood spurted out of her back. It dripped down to the floor and onto the cold concrete floor. Metal pierced through flesh. Studded in her back was a long sickle.

I saw an another figure wearing a familiar black coat. He was an another Organization member, holding a sickle. His body was bulky.

Hilda cough up a little bit of blood. "Hilda... Why?", I asked.

She looked up at me. She pulled down her hood. I saw her beautiful face, with short red straight hair. Metal was embedded into her skin. It was gross and scary at the same time.

She looked at me with soft orange eyes. "Because you are my friend".

She raised her hand and I saw the sickle curving. It was soon turned to just a heap of scrap metal.

"Hilda! I knew you were a traitor!", screaming the hooded figure, in rage.

She then looked at me with a smile. " Rabbit-Fox, please tell me your name," she spoke.

Through tears, I told her my name. Then, right before she died, she said "Violet Hopps-Wilde, this is only the beginning..."

That was the last words that came out of her breath.

She collapsed with her eyes opened. I began to cry. I looked at her and closed her eyes. "Hilda... "

Then, I heard the sound of a flame coming into existence. I gently looked up. A blast of heat came off of him. "If Hilda failed to kill this ugly hell spawn of Satan, then it's got to be me to exterminate it," he said with a gruff voice.

But little did he knew... He woke up the beast out of me.