Chapter thirty-seven

I didn't know what happened. It was like someone took full control of me. I was insanely fast. My eye sight was sharp. My hearing was accurate. I could smell the hooded figure's blood. And I could almost taste it.

I went behind him and grabbed a nearby metal pole and smacked him with it. Time freezed when I grabbed the metal pole. I jotted him pretty hard; when I heard the impact, bone crushed made a sound.

I zipped like crazy. He couldn't catch me. I was insane.

It was like a lion who had just woken up in a bad mood. All I wanted to do was get revenge on this Asshole.

(Author's note: the author thought this song was appropriate for Violet's turning. You have made have heard this song countless times but the author is asking for songs. Please write any song in the comments and the author will choose one)

I then jumped high. Really high. High enough to go over his head. Then, I did something stupid. I jabbed the pole into his rear end. Youch.

He went flying.he flew across the room.  I went over to him to give his annual beating. But then he got me in the gut... With a Taser. Damn.

Surges of electricity soar through my body, starting from that spot. It hurted like crazy, that's for sure. It was gonna leave me a mark.

I collapsed. I was still alive and conscious, but stunned. I looked at him to see him holding a two handed weapon: a long think sword.

Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit!

Just when I was about to face my doom, I heard a sound. It sounded like a police car. Then I realized it was Chief Bogo and Uncle Clawhaiser.

I looked up at him with a smile. He looked at me. "I'll get you next time...filthy Rabbit-Fox!", he said.

Then, with just the wave of his hand, something remarkable happened. A cloudy portal opened up and he escaped into it.

Chief Bogo and Uncle Ben came in rushing. They both grabbed me and Cooper. Then, in the safe arms of Bogo, I looked up at him and smiled. Then, with screams and yells of Chief Bogo and Ben, darkness spread across me.