Chapter thirty-eight

This is the last chapter of Violet's first book. We hope everyone has enjoyed this book! Sharing is caring, so please share this book! We will see all of you in book two!

A few weeks has passed and me and Cooper Were finally graduating from junior high. Me and Cooper were finally about to exit middle school and enter our high school years. We will all change. Cooper got the best scores in all the school district so he was made into valedictorian of middle school. He made a speech and he was rewarded with a check of $900 dollars. Sweet. Lucky him. But as much as I was jealous of him, I was very proud of my best pal. Way to go, buddy!

Clawdia was going to face bullies of her own: Math. As much as she did fine with her other subjects, she failed math ultimately. However her Rich parents made her go to the next grade or else they would sued the school. Fuck them Assholes. Bitches they are.

I, on the other hand, was actually kinda proud and nervous as the same time. Man, I couldn't believe it. We were actually going to high School next year. Man. It was crazy to think about it.

The injuries I had occurred while fighting the Organization Zodiac member left me with a pretty bad broken bones. But there weren't all serious. Thank Heathens.

When we all came down to talk to our parents, that was the hardest part for me. Everyone smiling at their own children, praising them, giving them rewards. Man it was cruel to me.

Rabbit-Fox. That word that the Organization member told me about. What did that meant? Did that meant that I was some hybrid animal of some kind? Well, one thing for sure: I least have a clue to what I am. This could also meant that my parents might have been a Fox or a Rabbit. Who know?

Anyway, I stood there, in small dress, watching the parents with envy. I wished my parents were here with me.

Then, I felt a hand rubbing my head. I looked up to see Bogo smiling at me. Uncle Clawhaiser took a selfie with me. Fru-Fru and Mr. Big, in the hands of a polar bear, came up to me and praised me. Then, Cooper came to me and hugged me. Well, even though I don't have my parents, it didn't really matter. I was with my family.

My happy family that I love so endear and cherish.

A family that will never go away.

Later that day, I got home and went back to the belfry. I was at my desk (I set it up myself by taking apart a old desk I found and setted it up) along with my chair (I did the same thing, just like the desk). I was thinking about what Hilda had said back at the warehouse and Organization Zodiac.

Organization Zodiac!

They have killed their own member. And with the appearance of an another member, this comes to show that they were more of them, coming after me. What did they want with me? Why? I didn't understand. But one thing's for certain: I made a enemy out of them and they have made a enemy out of me. One day, I'll have to stop them. No matter what. If I have to be the only one to do this, then so be it. I was up to the challenge.

I sighed and looked at my watch. 5:00. Whoa, I got to get going. I'll be having dinner at Uncle Clawhaiser's place, along with Cooper, Chief Bogo, Fru-Fru, and Mr. Big. They will be wondering where was I.

I put aside the book and jumped down from the belfry. I looked up at it and smiled.

One day, everyone will accept me. I will become the greatest Cop of Zootopia! I'll be sure of it. I'll will never give up. I will make this world a better place! And that's a promise!

And I have written this in my journal:

The Chronicles Of Violet Hopps-Wilde

The End of Book One