Chapter seven

When I got home, I immediately took a shower. After that, I began to note that I need something to eat. I found a cup of chili in the fridge, heat it up, and sat down... Alone.

OK this was going to be emotional.

To me, this was the most painful part of the day. I always see families eating together at the dinner table, you know having fun, chatting about their day. Their all smiling, laughing, you know, being family.

Sometimes it really did hurt to see this. I know uncle Clawhauser and Chief Bogo was all of the family I ever know of, but sometimes I wish I got to know about what ever happen to my mom and dad. All I got was this:

"Your parents are just dead."

Bogo told me that when I was two. But that wasn't the question I wanted. The real answer I wanted was what were they? What were they like? What species were they? Why did they leave me alone? Why does everyone hate me? Why? To me, these questions I had in my head are swirling around in my head. I tried asking these questions to Bogo but he'll ignore me. Uncle Clawhauser would say "I can't tell you."

Sometimes I would actually cry in my sleep. That was only place I would do that, since I didn't want nobody to see me. But there were places I did cry out in public.

OK, so the scene is me at the plaza. All of the kids my age were playing. All except me. The stands were decorated with artwork if all kinds. Balloons were everywhere, in all shapes and sizes and colors. People everywhere are smiling. Yep, you guess it. This was a party. Every kid was playing. One group was playing tag. I decided to go ask them if I can play with them. As I began to walk over to them, a sudden group of animals came. They told me stay away or I'll will be punched. They weren't fooling around either. They each hold a whip in each hand. I backed off and decided to go play by myself in the sandbox.

Later that day, I was still playing by myself, when a group of cats came over. I looked to see them, shadowing over me, like I was a criminal. Suddenly, they picked me up and tossed me in the ground. I spat out the sand I had in my cheeks. Gross. Let me tell you. Sand and a cheese sandwich does not mix.

Then, they picked me up again and one by one, punched me. Soon it came to Clawdia. Apparently she was the one who has been leading the others to do what they been doing to me. She then gave me my first scratch. It hurted like hell. Soon I was too tired because I was beaten up. Then, it started to rain. Everyone began to leave, leaving me behind. I couldn't pick myself up cause I was so tired. Soon the rain began to get bad. It seemed like all was lost, then...

He showed up.

Cooper came to me. At that time, I didn't know him. But, he did saved me from the rain and today I'm thankful for what he did. He then dragged me out of the rain and into his house. He putted me on the couch and then putted blankets on me and gave me some hot chocolate. Once I got warmed, I gave him a hug. I was so thankful for him saving me. Then, he began to talk to me. Soon, we became best friends.

But our chat didn't last long.

Cooper's mom came home and got mad at him for taking me in his house. She was yelling at him and she even slapped him. I stood up for him when he was about to get a another slap when I got in the way. He was scared when he was being yelled at, but he began to cry once he saw me being slapped. Unfortunately, it made matters worse. She literally kicked me out. She told me never come back and slammed the door in my face. I ran all the way home in tears. It was one of my first bad days

As I sat my dinner down, I gave thanks for the meal and slowly began to eat. Next, I made my way to my bed. Then, it came.

I began to cry.

After half an hour of crying, I began to fall asleep. I just hoped that tommorow will be a good day.

But instead, the next day will change my life instead...