Chapter fourteen

For the following Chapter, this chapter will be told by a different person. Enjoy!

Hilda Hoggylen was busy sharping the blade. It had to be perfectly sharp. Sharp enough to cut into flesh and fur. For her mission: to take care of a interspecies creature.

Now, Hilda never heard that the new creature that a different species was living in Zootopia. The Organization of Zodiac had assign her to decimate this "foul creature". Hilda never had a assignment like this before. But one thing was clear:

This creature will be at the mercy of Hilda.

She looked at the photo of her target. She admitted that her target did looked "complex". Apparently, her target was female and had a nasty attitude but never gives up and is a wise - crack. She had a beautiful red thin fur, unusual long sharp pointed ears, and two different eye colors. She was also Despised at the citizens of Zootopia and harassed by a nasty Lion.  She was a orphan but everyone knew except her knew her deceased parents.

Including Hilda.

It was no wonder that she looked like her mother: Judy hopps. And her father was no different than her: Nick Wilde

She had heard of her parents and had seen them before and they have seen her. She had always hated them. And now, since they were out of the picture and no mother or father, to protect them, she was the perfect target.

But there was only one problem: apparently, she had a boyfriend who who was a raccoon named Cooper. This was gonna be difficult since if she was gonna assassinate her " Violet " target, she would to kill the raccoon too. If she killed the Rabbit-fox first and failed to kill the Pathic raccoon, she knew her mission was a bust.

This was gonna be harder than it thought.

But she had to do it. In honor of her new friend and in revenge of Rabbit-fox parents.

This mission had to accomplish and Hilda must do everything in her power to kill her target.

For the mean time, her blade must be sharpened and must stay hungry for fur, flesh and blood.