Chapter twenty-three

I felt the dagger breaking into my skin. Damn it was screaming out in pain. I didn't know what to do; either pullout out and maybe risk death or run slowly away thanks to this fucking dagger. I didn't know how to get out of this situation. I was doomed.

Then, I saw the figure who was trying to kill me. That person wore a pitch-black hood, with a red trimming, outlining the hood. It had a long zipper, all the way to his or her feet. Connected to the puller that you zip up or down the zipper was a pendant in the shape of the Roman numerals three.

And in her hand, was a sword.

I was panting. The knife in my leg was hurting like crazy. "Who... Who the hell are you? Why the fuck did you did to me!?", I screamed.

The figure snickered. "Huh, it's seems like you have a temper problem. But I see a lot of your father in you, but you have your mother's angered eyes. Ha! This will be piece of cake."

"I said WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? "

The figure gave a chuckle. "My name's Hilda. Hilda hoggylen. I'm Organization Zodiac's number three. Soon to be number two. Right after I kill you."

I was scared. This.. Hilda Hoggylen character is trying to kill me.

"What do you want with me?! "

Hilda then pulled out two swords, one Sharper and longer that the other one. "Our goal is classified. However, I'm order to achieve it, we need to get you out of the picture."

And that began the most scary thing in my life.