Chapter twenty

It was time for her hunt for the Rabbit-fox. Hilda has everything; she had everything in her Arsenal to kill the beast. She wondered what mixed blood would taste like. She would find out shortly. Her tools were  finely well hidden from the public. She need this to protect her reputation and to cover up the evidence from outsiders. The Organization had provided her what she needed do kill the creature. From weapons to a common black long coat that the members of the Organization wears, she had everything. All she need now was to bring herself to find the Rabbit-fox and soon the taste of blood would soon satisfy her. Plus, as a bonus, she would well rewarded with a suitcase full of 1000,000,000 dollars.

Truly, this pathetic Rabbit-fox was going like a vicious, merciless Lion finding it's meek, defenseless, prey.

Soon, nighttime will come. And went that time comes, she would began her hunt.

She would have to leave the hideout she staying at the time being, which was under a bridge, inside part of the hollow, concrete walls.

But she had only one problem on her mind: if she failed her mission, she would be disqualified from her rank in the Organization and face her own death. She had to make this right. She had to. Who knows? If she killed this Rabbit-Fox, she might be promoted to Organization Deputy.

Which meant that damn tiger will be forced to be stepped down from his status. To Hilda, this will be heaven.

Now, all she needed to do now was find the Rabbit-Fox.

She checked the time. It was 9:00. Finally, it was time.

She stepped out of the shadows, and followed the darkness. Since the serum that she had to take to join the Organization was incredibly amazing for giving her the powers, her stamina was outrageous fast. Her movements was quick and silent. Her senses were alert and ready. Clearly, her body was fit enough to track down the Rabbit-Fox.

She knew she could do this.

She looked at the rising moon. From atop the bridge, the only source of light she had was this. Soon, two stars came out, each representing her fallen parents.

"Luka. Erin. I promise to avenge you two. Don't worry. Since she and him took away your life, it isn't fair that her daughter should have be living today. Judy and Nick took away you Guys from me, now I'm going to take away their precious thing away as well. And once she's dead, this world will finally be happy and the Organization will make sure it's stays like this by taking over Zootopia. No interspecies breeding ground will be allowed in this city no more."

And with that, she snuck out, into the night.

She had hurry though, the Serum's affect will not last long, so she had to make her time wisely. After all, she had only the remaining days of this month to kill her.

"Rabbit-Fox, here I come!", she whispered to herself.