Chapter thirteen

"Well this is it!", said Cooper. Me and Cooper were standing outside of a gate in the middle of a snowy area. Apparently, Finnick's note was a address. We got here by train and here we are, looking at an enclosed property.

But that didn't stopped me.

I jumped over the gate and started to explore the area. Cooper then started to say that it's private but I told him that it wouldn't hurt to "peek" around the lot. He then sighed and jumped over the gate. We began to stroll around, maybe hoping that they'll be a clue. Something at least.

That when it happened.

Suddenly, I heard a noise. Then, I turned around to see a Giant polar bear, wearing a black tuxedo grabbing Cooper. I then sprung into action. Whoever messed with my best friend messed with the wrong animal.  Surely, they'll be in for it.

Boy, was I fucking wrong. Dammit.

Okay,  so when you're the size of a damn rabbit and you're fucking small and your enemy is the size of a fucking ass polar bear, you are fucking in for it. Damn. Aren't I a Dumbass.

That bitch just tossed me aside, like I was shit. I flunked across the lot. Then, the last thing I remember was Cooper on the ground, screaming "VIOLET!!!"

Then, it came to me.

I was going to be killed.

The bear then pulled out a handkerchief and a bottle. Then, he poured out the liquid onto the tag, and then, before I knew it, I was passed out.