Chapter ten

(The author chose this song above because he have thought this song was perfect for this story. Enjoy!)

Later that day, I decided to head over to Cooper's. I wanted to show him what I have found. Maybe he knew a thing or two about what I found. Cooper's place was about five blocks away, which meant I have to cross the park and keep walking right to his place.

As I walked past the street and walked across the park, I heard a lot of happy, smiling kids along with their families.

Which was perfect for me.

Okay, I was being sarcastic. It hurts me so bad to see kids with parents. To me,  this is the worst part of my life. They're all lucky. They got to truly understand the love of a family.

Anyway, as I made my way to Cooper's, I made sure that his mother wasn't there. His mom and me... Yikes. I swear that women has some serious issues. I couldn't just walk up to the door, know on it, see his mom, and get my head decapitated. Sheesh.

I went around the back of his place, gently tapped the window screen, and waited for a few minutes, while hiding out of a bush. It was very comfortable, since I was wearing shorts and the twigs got to my fur, but it was better than nothing. If I have to choose between a angry mob of animals lead by Cooper's mom or a thorny bush, the bush will be the winner.

It was quite a while, but he pulled out the window and saw me and smiled. I got up and walked over and jumped right in.

Cooper's room was tidy. It was a little bit bigger than my place. It was shaped as a square, along with door opening, with enough space for the door to open up. On the north side of his room was his closet, along with a dresser inside. On the south side of his room was the window I just came out of. Next to it was a desk, for which it was his work for many thing. On the east side of the bedroom was his bed. Finally on the west was his TV and door way.

His room was all boyish, which was common. The walls were the color of a old grey. Poster of bands and video game characters that I was too unfamiliar with. His floor was was a ugly color of  sand and grass (that's what I'm guessing).

He sat in his chair, looking at me. He looked like he was expecting me. He kicked up his leg on his desk and said simply "Yo!"

I sat down on his bed, feeling the clean sheets. Boy, Cooper's lucky; his bed was soft and had a lot of blankets. Mine had only two and was hard as a rock and was really bumpy.

Then I told him.

His reaction to it was kinda shocking. He looked like he was shocked. "Whoa!", he said. "A message from the grave."

But i didn't think it wasn't like that.

"Um, Cooper, I don't think it's not like that. I think it could be a clue to what happened to my parents!"

Cooper's eyes then got wide. Then, he got up from his chair, opened the closet. Inside of it was a mini- fridge. I never knew he got a mini- fridge. He reached inside it to pull out a Cat- Cola. He offered me one and I took it. He then opened his, took a sip, set it down on his desk, and then made sure that no one was around. He sat in the bed and looked at me.

"Tell me!", he said.