Chapter three

If you think the second punishment (it was a silent lunch if you were wondering) was wrong, well think again! Just when you think I'll won't get into more trouble, well you're not out of the woods yet. As I was talking to cooper while heading toward my locker to get my health class textbook, I didn't later realized that I will run into...her. Me and Cooper were talking about the latest new gazelle concert. "I  heard she'll perform a song called 'try everything.' It was her first song. I really want to go. How about you, Violet?", he asked. "Hmm, I wonder if Chief Bogo and Uncle Clawhaiser will let me go? After all, this will be my very first concert if I do go. Hmm, probably not. You know how Bogo is. Always looking out for me.", I answered. Cooper just shrugged and said "oh well. Umm, I better get going I said." He was right about heading to class; the hallway were getting bare. I told Cooper my goodbyes and I'll see him soon, at gym practice to be precise. As I began to pick up the big thick textbook, that us when She came. I heard the locker door close suddenly with a SLAM! I looked at her. With a mangy, diabolical smile,  Clawdia, a nasty, mean tigress. Her orange eyes pierced through my fear, which I was trying so desperately hard to contain it. Oh, if only cooper was here. Every time I'm with Cooper and if Clawdia was nearby, think about to bully me, for some strange reason, Clawdia wouldn't go near me as long as Cooper was right beside me. But, in this case, he was at history class. I tried to get away by walking the other way, but Clawdia was in my way. I began to walk the other way, but she grabbed me by my shoulder and pushed me back to the wall. She ginned with a evil smirk. As much as the next person that would want to wipe off that smirk off her face, that'll be me, fellas. But, since Clawdia was bigger than me, there was little chance to run away. Besides, if I did any physical harm to me, it'll just tick her off. Let's face it: there was no hope. I was hopeless. I was dead meat.
I stood there, looking like a coward. I gulped. She looked at me, enjoying the look on my face, for which she knew I knew what was in for it. "Well, well. Look what we have here. A freak!", she said with a evil ring in her tone. I tried to hold in my rage. It's hard for me when a person called me a freak since I have no clue what animal i am.
I went slip out of Clawdia's grasp, but her hand was strong. She kept trash talking about me. "What's wrong? You don't have that ratchet raccoon to save you. Well, that means only one thing: it's time that I have give you what I think about you!"

Okay, now for this part, it's was kinda painful. You'll see in a moment. All I can tell you that's messed up.

Clawdia unsheathed her razor sharp claws. They gleamed in the light. They looked so sharp that it can penetrate flesh. They were kept in good condition. Then she raised it above her head. I closed my eyes and braced myself. For all I knew, this could be my last.