Chapter twenty-one

When I ran out of the door, I saw tat was dark. I knew I should have been alarmed but I was still under what I felt. I didn't ever care anymore. I didn't even care if anyone tried to call me back. All I did feel was that I had to get out. I began to run to it. Since it was near my place, I figured I would do to my secret saunctury first, then head home.

A long time ago, during when Zootopia was constructing large buildings, the Zootopian High School, or ZHS, had a secret: that there was a large secret room. It was almost like a balcony. There were many arches that overlooked the city of Zootopia. But little did anyone knew, (except me) that the high school was once a church. But it wasn't a holy church. It was a church for a occult. Animals of all sorts, whether if they were nocturnal or not would come to the this place and hold unholy acts. However, people became suspicious when many of occult members began to leave behind their belongings. Authorities found out what was happening and caught the occult and arrested everyone. When the church was supposed to be destroyed, a business man bought the place and gentrified the place. And that's how we got the ZHS. But no one knows that there are secret passages. One of them leads to the balcony.

After climbing my way up to the balcony, I went find the match that was I had to lit the candles. I eventually found it and began to lit the candles, one by one. Soon, the balcony was all lit up, it was like you see something from a movie. Soon I began to lay down. When I was about to close my eyes, I heard a shank.

I immediately opened my eyes. Then, I felt a hot, sticky liquid oozing out of my cheek. I sat up. Then, I felt something hard in in the back of my left leg. I turn around to see my a bloody dagger in my leg. I freaked out. Then, I felt something fly through the air. Then, I saw it. This time, it was a shuriken. Then, more came. Luckily, I missed it.

Then I realized something.

Someone or something was trying to kill me.