Chapter thirty-three

She rushed over to me and slung me toward the wall. She had me by the throat and I could feel her grip. Her grip was so strong that she could have crush my throat with a just a small squeeze. I tried to fight back, but it was no use. I was hitting her but it was no damage to her. Dammit.

She came up to my ear and whispered "I have been waiting for this. I been dreaming about squeezing your worthless life out of your pathetic body of yours. I have always wanted revenge on your parents of yours," she said.

I widen my eyes. I looked at her. "Wait! You know my parents?! Who are they? How do you know them? Please tell me!"

She laughed and said "I been knowing your parents since I was a little child. They were the ones that took the someone precious in my life. And it's all their fault!"

Then she dropped me. I picked myself up. I thought about killing her. Then, I heard her crying softly. I then crawled to her.

"It hurts, doesn't it? The pain of having no one to love you. No one to take care of you. No one to ask you how does it feel like to have no parents, barely any friends, and the fact that you're alone and it hurts. I understand that pain, my friend. It's undeniable, isn't it Hilda?", I said with a sad look on my face.

She looked at me. I think she was embarrassed by the fact that I took pity on her.

I know that feeling. The feeling that you are alone in this world. That no one gives a shit about you. That you can't accept that fact that your parents can come back from the dead.
I get it a lot.

She looked at me. "Why? Why did you call me that?"

"What are you talking about?", I said.

"You just called me 'your friend'. Why?"

"Because you are my friend, even though you're trying to kill me. Cliche? Maybe?", I replied.