Chapter thirty-four

Hilda couldn't believe it. This stupid, worthless, Rabbit-Fox was taking pity on her! Organization Zodiac's Metallic Hog, who was going kill this pathetic Rabbit-Fox and she was taking pity on her. If anyone of the Organization Zodiac members saw this, she would have been the laughing stock. Her reputation would have been ruined.

Now this Rabbit-Fox has pushed her to her rage.

She was embarrassed, ashamed. But this Rabbit-Fox understood her for one thing: she did knew her pain. "The pain of having no family to care about you", she had said.

Pain. This Rabbit-Fox did knew this. She knew this. They both understood one another. But this Rabbit-Fox called her a her friend. How? How can anyone call them a friend if that person was trying to kill him or her. How?

Hilda stood there, in shock, that this Rabbit-Fox called her a friend. Who does that? Then, out of nowhere, a tear escaped from her left eye. Then a thought occurred in her head.

Maybe... Maybe this Rabbit-Fox has softened her. Maybe, after all those years in the Organization, maybe this Rabbit-Fox completely helped her to see something. Something that maybe no one can see yet. Maybe it was salvation.

All this time, she wanted to kill her. To bathe in her blood. Skin her alive. Kill her in the most horrible way unfashionable. But now she came back to the soft memories that lead to the harsh reality.

Maybe... Maybe this Rabbit-Fox was something else. Something else different.

Rabbit-Fox, who, or what, exactly are you?

"Who the hell are you?", she spoke at last.

But this Rabbit-Fox said something deep to her.

"I'm your friend!"