Chapter six

Bogo closed the door. Well, to be more specific, he slammed the door. Not sure why, but I had a bad feeling about it. I sat down in a chair near his desk and... Showed him the detention slips.

That was a bad call.

He was pissed. A blast of his heated breath came out his nostrils. I sat  there, being quiet. Then, he let go of what he had to say. I couldn't say everything because he was in rage. He was disappointed in me and said if I had to graduate, I had act mature. He said "responsibility" and "maturity" shit. Soon, I was bored. His pep talk was more like a story trying to make you fall asleep. Soon, he realized that I was falling asleep. Then he snapped. " VIOLET! WAKE UP!"

Well, this day just keeps getting better and better.

He decided to punish me. My punishment was that I can have my phone for only two hours. He also made me stay at home. Great. Just great. Oh well. I guess that's how the cookie crumbles.

But Chief Bogo wasn't done yet.

He said something that was offensive to me.

As I was about to leave, he mumbled "If your parents haven't borne you Pathetic freak, you won't be a damn nuisance to everyone and to everyone in the city."

It made pissed. I turned back around and looked at him with eyes full of rage. "What did you said? Well, I'll tell you something. EVERYONE TREATS ME AS SHIT, BUT AS LEAST I'M A PERSON TOO!"

That's when I ran out of the door, jumped down in mid-air, the balcony that held the meeting room, and continued, all the way to my house. I don't why I didn't stopped but all I got to tell you was that I must have parkour genes in me. All the way there, I was doing tricks like flips and sliding on rails. It was too cool.

Hey, on the bright side, I was a natural at parkour.