Sex Life

(So this takes place in late July, nearly August. But we're going to pretend that the current list of movies that are out now are out here.)

And I'm sorry for the wait and length. Next update SHOULD be Monday.

~Justin~

I took Emily's hand in mine as we walked down the black-carpeted isle of the movie theater. We'd eventually agreed on Blended, which shouldn't be that bad. I just wasn't into movies anymore. Emily enjoyed them though. I liked to watch her facial expressions.

The way she smiled at the good parts, the way her lips formed a deep frown at the sad parts, the way her eyebrows scrunched when something unexpected happens, and the way her eyes glance to mine when a bit of kissing is shown. It was like this with all movies, so I often got her to watch movies with me.

Genie and Ryan sat beside each other, Emily sat beside Genie, and I sat beside Emily. The movie was starting when my phone buzzed. I lowered the brightness.

From: Jassykins

Louis's talking about coming to see you soon(:

I smiled and glanced over at Emily, who was talking to Genie. It's not like Emily and I were dating, but it was annoying she was ignoring me.

To: Jassykins

Cool(: Can't wait to see you both

From: Jassykins

And Niall and Harry

To: Jassykins

Won't that be awkward?

I mean... Jasmine and Harry had a 'thing'. It turns out, Harry didn't really like Jasmine like he thought, he just wanted to out-shine Louis. But Louis and Jasmine were together and Harry could care less. I liked Harry, he just had a few attitude issues.

From: Jassykins

We'll be in Cali. He probly won't be around 2 much

To: Jassykins

True. I'm at a movie gtg

From: Jassykins

:(

To: Jassykins

I love you Jasmine (: <3 Xx

From: Jassykins

I love you idiot (; Xxxxxxxx

I chuckled to myself and slid my phone back into my pocket. The movie had already started. I glanced at Emily, prepared to watch her facial expressions. She was staring at me already. "What?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Who were you texting?" "Jasmine." "Oh. Thank God." "Why?" "I saw your last two texts and thought... I just didn't know." "It was just Jasmine," I promise in a whisper. "Her, Louis, Harry, and Niall are coming down soon." "Won't that be awkward?" I chuckled again. "That's what I said."

~~~

I flopped onto my bed beside Emily and rested my chin on her thigh as she sat with her legs crossed together, laptop in front of her. She was video chatting Jasmine and Louis, who were currently bickering. "No, love, we can't leave until next week." "But I wanna leave this weekend," Jasmine pouted. Louis looked torn. "But Niall-" "Please, baby?" Louis sighed. "Okay. This weekend." Emily chuckled. "You guys are cute," she said. "That's because Jasmine controls the relationship," I tease. Jasmine smirks. Louis rolls his eyes. "I'm pretty sure I'm the dominant one, I mean-" "Don't want to hear about your sex life," I say harshly. Jasmine's my little sister, really, it still drives me mad to know she's having sex.

"Speaking of sex life... When did that start happening?" Louis asks suddenly, his blue eyes finding mine. "We just started hooking up," I answer, stealing a pretzel from Emily's bag. "That's interesting..." Jasmine mused with a smirk as she took a bite from her own snack- Ritz Crackers. "It's apart of life, sex...." Emily says with a laugh. "Wise child," I muse.

Jasmine bursts into laughter. "I'll see you guys soon, God, I love you." "Bye! I love you!" I call out, grinning. Emily blows a little air kiss just as Louis tackles Jasmine on the screen. I'm quickly to shut it off. "Bleh," I mumble. "She's not your real sister," Emily points out. "Duh." "They're cute. She's happy. Let it be." "Okay, mom." "Let's have sex." I chuckle at her bluntness. "Sure."

~~~

Yay kshaocksjs cute Jouis moment lol no bad ship name but that was cute hah fluff (: It was short YEHS but I mean I'm trying you lovely people so Harry and Niall joining? What's going to happen? Mwahahahaha. Hint- Selena will be included in drama -.- *.* jfkdbska bye #zouispassmethatbluntagain