I Just Wanted You Jealous

•Like the longest chapter and you'll hate me for a second but ksbslsv

Thanks Dana @princess_styles52 for the new covers on both The Boy Bunch Tour and Sweet Escape, featuring the series name you babe :-*

BIG NEWS! I'VE REDONE. THIS AND MADE IT A SERIES THIS IS BOOK TWO lol I redid the 'one shot' news in the beginning viola this is book two of

-The Runaway Series-

~Justin~

I watched as Emily grinded against the guy. I didn't know him, but he was tall and had two large hands on her waist- the waist that I've held so many times. I turned and ordered my sixth shot for the night. Emily made me need alcohol. She made me crave it.

Next thing I know, I was grabbing Genie from Ryan's grip and pulling her towards me, spinning her once. She gave me a questioning look, but I moved my lips to hers. It was odd, kissing Genie. I certainly didn't expect her to kiss back, but her lips tasted like sweet, fruity alcohol and invited me in.

I was lost in our kissing, but only because I was drunk, I assume. I mean... Genie? Gross. And then she mumbled against my lips, "I'm only doing this because she's hurting you." Ohhh. So she wasn't enjoying this in the least, she was just being my friend. I snaked my arms around her waist and lifted her small figure right before I was pushed to the ground.

I expected Genie to fall on me, but a muscular arm gripped her waist. I looked up and met the blazing eyes of Harry. I immediately stood, a bit dizzy. "What the fuck, Justin? You... You can't kiss her like that!" Harry kissed. I figured he was merely jealous until he tilted his head towards a man with a camera. Well fuck me running.

Selena and Niall were now making their way toward me on one side and on the other was Jasmine clutching Emily. She shot Genie and I dirty looks. I expected some Selena drama but that's certainly not what just happened.

~~~

My head was hurting even though it was two days from the club accident. Emily wouldn't interact with me even though she was the one dancing with a random guy, Harry wouldn't interact with me because it turns out he was a bit jealous, Jasmine wouldn't interact with me because I hurt her friend.

In fact, the person that was least likely to speak with me was sitting next to me on my bed, counting the number of magazines with pictures and articles of the lip-locking.

Genie sighed and laid her head on my shoulder, groaning. "Sixteen and it hasn't even been three days!" "Well, what now?" "We deny that shit! No way are we dating!" "Obviously," I mumbled, shoving her head from my shoulder. Genie smiled sadly at me. "You miss her." "Tons." "I'll fix it." "How?" "Just let me handle this, Justin."

~Emily~

I was busy putting lacy underwear into a drawer. Victoria's Secret was bustling. Genie was talking to a tall, black woman who kept glancing at me. I turned away immediately just as Genie called my name. I slowly made my way to the pair, cursing.

"Emily, this is Sandra Markers. She's a Victoria's Secret modeling agent," Genie started, offering a kind smile. I eyed her wit surprise. A modeling agent? "Hi, Emily," Sandra said, grinning and offering a hand. "I want you and Genie to quit your jobs here," she started. I almost passed out until she waved her hands around. "No, dearie. You see, it's a new modeling season and I need a new set of girls. I would like the two of you to come to the auditions and if you make it, I'd like you to quit."

I almost passed out. Modeling? Me? I'm not even that pretty. I understand why Genie would get an offer, she was flawless. Those green-rimmed, amber eyes. That dark, curly hair. Her deep, tanned skin. The only thing that threw her off was her tiny, curvy body, which often didn't get places in modeling.

Genie nudged my shoulder, pulling me back into reality. "So?" Sandra asked. I grinned and nodded. "Yes, please. We'll be there, right, Genie?" Genie nodded as well. "Yes, we will."

~~~

Genie caught me after work. She asked if we could talk over coffee and I agreed. It's not like I was dating Justin. I shouldn't be mad at her.

We had to have Justin's body guard because paparazzi were swarming Genie.

I glance at her cherry-red lips and grimace when I think that Justin's lips have been on hers. Not for long, and it didn't seem to involve tongue, but...

After ordering our drinks, we sat down and Genie offered a dimpled smile. "I want to tell you something, Emily." "If you're going to apologize-" "Fuck, no. I'm not sorry." I nearly spit my drink out. What? "You aren't sorry?" I raised an eyebrow. "Nope. You deserved that." I almost slapped her but she was still smiling and she was just so pretty and innocent. "You did deserve it. You were crushing Justin. I don't know how you couldn't see it. I don't know how you still can't. Justin's in love with you." I literally did spit my drink out this time. I wiped it up with a napkin, blushing.

"Justin doesn't love me." "What ever. That's why we kissed, dumb ass. We were trying to make you jealous. And to tell the difference. The way he kissed me- lust and anger. The way he kisses you... I've seen you two kiss a few times. He's passionate and sweet. Honey, he has it hard for you."

I can't help but gawk. He did that to make me jealous? And to 'tell the difference'? He was so sick, yet I found it cute how he couldn't tell me straight up how he felt.

I smiled at Genie and pulled her into a hug. "I would've let you have him, Genie. He's not my boyfriend." She winked and pushed me toward the door. "Not yet."

~~~

My heart was on overdrive as I sprinted up Justin's steps. Justin was my fuck buddy. My friend with benefits. My sweet escape from the hell-filled torturous life I've had.

I was about to tell him I liked him- not loved.

I was honestly dead scared. What if Genie was tricking me? I didn't want to push Justin with the 'love' word, or scare him. I knocked on his door and he yanked it open, looking at the magazine he was flipping through. "Hey, Genie, do you think we should talk to my management, because they think we're dating and I don't want people thinking that, like anyone. You're such a bįtch that they might think-" "Justin." He looked up and opened his mouth in shock. "Emily?"

"Yeah... Can we talk?" "Yeah. Yeah, c'mon in!" He moved aside and I stepped in. "I'm sorry, but I want to know your reasoning for kissing Genie." He blushed and I knew he would tell me the truth. "Yeah, I... I was jealous of that guy... And I wanted payback, so I got Genie and... I'm sorry, Emily. That was so stupid because I really like you, you know, because..." I raised my eyebrows and he stopped. "You like me?" "What? I-I mean because we're friends. With benefits. I'm sorry, maybe I should stop, I-" I brought my lips to his so I could silence him. "I like you, too," I mumbled, pulling myself closer.

I wanted to do this sweeter, but I couldn't. I didn't know how to be sweet. I knew lust. I knew sex. I climbed onto his lap, but he pushed me down. "Yeah, 'cuz I'm your friend?" "No. 'Cuz you're Justin. I really like you." He smirked as he brought his lips to my collar. "You aren't mad?" "A bit. But I was on that guy so it would be hypocritical." He laughed softly and brought his lips back to mine.

We made out for a while, but it was... Sweet... And different.

Now I cuddled into him, yawning. "So what now?" I mumble. "Well... Would you like to be my girlfriend?" "Too fast," I admit sheepishly. "So? We can date?" "Yes. Yeah, I'd like that." "I like you." I grinned and kissed him again.

~~~

Yeah so some fluff next chapter and then drama this one was everywhere ugh please say you liked it and what about the series title? do you like it? I have a total of 3 books so far but idk if I'll make another after Genie's