Back To Cali

It sucks, but it is the first chapter. The plot is a lot better.

~Emily~

"Tonight, let's get some," I sang loudly, trying my hardest to annoy Justin. He reached over to flick off the radio but I held my hands over it once again. He smirked over at me and I stuck out my tongue before leaning back in the seat and closing my eyes.

I didn't know much about cars except that this one was very nice and topless. And nice, topless cars were great in California. Normally, I would've hated coming back after I left for a reason years ago, but I was here with Justin now, so it was all okay. In fact, I was welcoming the salty beach air and the feel of the wind through my hair.

"Shit," he mumbled. I opened my eyes and looked at him. "What?" "Dunk, now." I chuckled. "It sounds like you want a blow job, Justin." "There's paparazzi behind us. Although, that does sound great right now." I frowned even at the cheeky end comment. "You don't want them seeing me?" "It's not that. They'll think we're dating, and I don't feel like telling everyone we aren't a couple."

That's true... I scoot down in my seat even though I'm pretty sure they already saw me plenty. It may seem like we're a couple, because we practically are, but yet we aren't.

"Hold on, we're almost home," he mumbles, turning onto a street. Huge gates lined the sides, and I knew we were in the celebrity home neighborhood.

"Louis's house," he said, pointing to a set of gates. "One of many," I mumbled. "He bought it so him and Jasmine could visit this summer and have a place to themselves. I bet she's pregnant of something," he said with a smirk. He always loved to pick on his best friend and her boyfriend.

"Taylor Swift," he informed me, pointing to another pair of gates. He labeled more as we drove. "Daniel Radcliffe, Johnny Depp, 2 Chains, Jason Derulo, Bruno Mars, Selena Go-" "You dated her," I interrupted. He sighed as he pulled up to a large pair of gates and clicked a speaker. "Justin?" "Hey, Bells. Open up." "Yes, sir." The gates opened and Justin drove his fancy car in.

Bells was a housekeeper of Justin's, I knew. He would call her whenever he knew he was headed back to his home here in L.A. It's been four months since his last tour, and the tour was about six months long, so I know she had a good break, coming in only a few times to dust. She even drove his fancy car to the airport and took a taxi back earlier this morning. I haven't met her yet, but I've heard plenty. She's in her fifties but is quite active, like most Californians.

Justin coughed, bringing me back to reality. "I did date Selena for a while." "And that rumor that she was pregnant for a few months?" "True," he mumbled through gritted teeth. I didn't stop. "So you had sex with her?" "Obviously." I kept silent. I wonder, really wonder, what it would be like to have sex with Justin. He was fit and toned. Plus, he was pretty sexy.

"Emily?" Ugh. I looked over at him. "We're here, babe." See? So effortless... He climbs out the car and I follow. "I'll get James to get our bags," he says, motioning to the bodyguard who pulled up behind us in the circular driveway. "And they'll park my car in the garage. Come on."

We climbed the steps and he opened up the front door, leading me into his large house. God, it was huge. A tall, Hawaiian lady strutted over, grinning. She was breathtakingly beautiful, like most people here. "Justin," she greeted, hugging him. "Bells," he replied, hugging her slightly, his face reddening.

"I'm Emily," I said, holding out my hand which was painfully pale next to hers. "I know who you are. Although, in the pictures Justin sent, your hair was darker," she said casually. I scrunched my brows. "Pictures?" "Snapchat," Justin groaned. I chucked. "You snapchat pictures of me?" "She dyed her hair," Justin answered the lady, ignoring my question. I did dye it a lighter brown yesterday.

"Well, I have jet lag. So, I'm going to bed. Emily?" I nodded and intertwined our fingers as he led me up. "Your room is down the hall, but you're laying down with me," he ordered, pulling me into his room. It was large and nice. He led me to a bed and Pulled me into his grip as he flopped us down.

I let out a yawn. "Sleepy?" "Mhm." "Close your eyes," Justin whispered. I did just that and drifted off into a world that didn't include older ladies who were prettier than me nor newly made best friends all the way across the world.