Just About Whipped

This almost has as many reads as The Boy Bunch Tour and it already has 8 more votes so I suppose you like it better, but that's okay so almost 1k reads you guys and TBBT almost has 2k but it's done and this isn't so

I think like seven chapters left idk comment if you want it to be longer bc I have a backup plan

And omg I just made the cover for the third book Dana is so pretty she's the best model evs thanks for that picture, baby :-*

~Justin~

I was so lonely right now. Emily had flown all the way to New York three days ago for a week's worth of modeling. She was so good at modeling. I was proud.

I'd been spending more time with Genie, helping her with her auditions. She had gotten a new set of auditions and was planning on doing this instead. It was about a girl who wants to become a professional boxer but the sexist society won't let her, so she gets help from a guy to become the best boxer there is.

It's not even that cheesy, I'm just too lazy to sum it up better. Genie was currently on my bed, feet kicked up behind her. She looked like a normal teenage girl. Her curly hair was tied up, she had on a pair of light blue PINK sweatpants with a loose Batman tee, and her small feet were cloaked in Harry Potter knee socks. Her glasses were perched on her tiny nose. She looked pretty.

Of course... She wasn't Emily.

I wanted Emily here so I can admire her. Genie's sort of flawless and that makes me nauseous. Emily had the cute kind of flaws that you cooed about. Of course, Harry liked to gawk at Genie and perhaps he's noticing flaws in her seemingly perfect features. That's okay, though, because no one is perfect. If someone can notice the little things, they really deserve you. I wish Genie would stop and notice how Harry looks at her.

Suddenly, Genie flips onto her back to stare at the ceiling. "So... I'm staying over tonight. Y'know, since Harry's not here, I'm taking his bed. It's like heaven." "That's okay. And use Harry's clothes this time, I don't want anyone in Emily's room." Genie smirked. "Awh. You care about her. That's adorable," she mocked, sitting up completely. "Fuck you," I muttered. "No thanks," she snipped, jumping like a fucking fairy from the bed and swinging her hips as she walked away.

Bitch.

I threw a pillow at her but she was out too fast, cackling loudly on her way to Harry's bedroom here. I grumbled and plopped down, opening Skype so that I could chat with Emily. She was already online and called me as soon as I logged in. Her face appeared on the screen and I smirked. "Why are you in just your underwear?" Cursing, she angled the screen upwards. "I'm knackered. It was a long day." "Show off," I pouted. She giggled and shook her head, sending her blonde hair bun flying ridiculously at the top of her head. "I wish I could see you in person," she said, leaning forward towards the camera.

"Same," I agreed. "Hey, so I got to tell you something," I continued as she opened her mouth to speak. She then raised an eyebrow in expectation. "I... I actually have a date planned. Like right after you get home from your flight. It's simple, so it'll be short, but... I just have it planned out and want to do it as soon a possible, okay?" She smiled softly. "Yeah. Yeah, that's fine." "Alright, good."

We talked for a bit longer. I smiled and genuinely laughed, something I haven't done since she left. Even an hour after we hung up, I was thinking about her.

I'm utterly and completely whipped.

And I'm utterly and completely okay with that.

•••••

You guys that took forever and it shouldn't have. I keep promising long chapters but I'm so busy and I want to give you weekly updates, at least. I'm tired of writing this, bc I feel like it's awful.

I won't quit! I just noticed a downfall of readers... Next update Friday, I'm hoping! Maybe Saturday. I'm trying to write the new chapter now.

So, what do you think Justin has planned? And uh Emily, why won't you tell Justin, dumb nut?!

Anywhore, I'm at a family dinner. I was going to write Skype smut but dude my little cousin was staring at me and creeping me out. I felt like he could see through my soul.

Hugs and soulless kisses xx