Sandra's Little Offer

~Justin~

I placed a kiss on Emily's palm before moving to her wrist, absently using my hand to trace patterns on her hip as she sat sideways in my lap. We've spent the day watching movies together because the rest of her week is piled with Victoria's Secret plans.

I nip at Emily's finger and she moves her eyes to mine, raising an eyebrow. "D'you want to go on a date? Tomorrow?" I ask slowly, trying not to make myself seem too interested. But I was practically dying to know.

"Yeah, I will," she responded with a small smile. I could see the way her eyes widened, though. She was nervous. I couldn't blame her, my whole body felt like it was crumbling. But she said yes.

"That's good. What would you like to do?" "Oh, no secret plan?" "No, I'm too lazy for that shit." She laughs and I find myself smiling. Suddenly, there's a knock on the door. Emily gets up my lad to open it. A tall, blonde woman steps into the living room a moment later.

"Hello, Justin. My name is Sandra. Emily asked me to come in here while she fetches some tea. You're her boyfriend, I assume?" I cough and shake my head at the same time. "Oh, no, we're just close friends." "Oh, that's good. I don't want my models distracted. Since we're going to have Emily-" "Here you go!" Emily says as she steps in with a mug of tea, handing it to the woman. "Hello, Emily. About what I was going to tell you-" "Actually, um... Justin, could you exit the room for a bit?" "Yeah, babe, I'll go upstairs." I smile and kiss her forehead before heading to my room.

~Emily~

Sandra's warm smile was scaring me. Usually, women of business didn't offer kind smiles. "Emily, you haven't been with us long... But I'm offering you... A promotion." "A promotion?" "Yes. Well, I'm sure you've heard from Genie about all of the movie auditions she has racked up?" "I only heard of one..." "Oh, no! The girl has many," Sandra cooed. Hm. I wonder why she didn't tell me.

"Anyways," Sandra continued, "I'm moving you to the new line. Victoria's Secret and Cover Girl will be teaming up to make a new Pink! Makeup and clothes line. I want you... As the head model. You're fantastic!" I stare at the woman in awe. Me? The head model? I let out a laugh-gasp, trying to take this in.

"So?" "I'll do it!" "Goodie! Okay, you'll continue your job until August, when you start working on the line. It will be out by September, just in time for school." "That's wonderful!" "And I've already got everything planned. I've bought you a condo and a car, along with your plane ticket." My smile drops. "Plane ticket?" "Oh, yes. You have to start working for the agency in Berlin." "Germany?" "Yes. I was hesitant because I thought you and Justin were a couple, but he's denied that theory. So, you can go stress-free to Germany."

All the way to Germany?