Sneaky Styles

IMPORTANT NOTE!!!!!!

Okay SO LISTEN PLEASE this'll be my only Harry-Genie Chapter so that you can see if you want to read Fire Away, this chapter pretty much sums it up. 

Holy wow you guys it's almost over... Now you may get mad about this chapter bc yeah BUT if I'm staying at my grandmas this weekend I'll update another chapter so

~Harry~ (told ya)

I cheered to myself, bouncing up and down in excitement. "Congratulations, Mr. Styles! Would you like to meet the other cast members?" Paul Dendry asked over the phone. "Y-yeah, of course!" "Okay, well the meeting is tomorrow morning at ten, be here, okay?" "Yeah, of course! Thank you!"

I shakily hung up and laid back on the bed. Louis's going to be so proud and Simon will be astatic. I got the male lead in Fire Away. Genie was going to be pissed. Originally, I was going to audition just because. I heard she didn't like the role she was auditioning for so I casually suggested to Paul that Genie was an amazing actress. He sent her the letter and... Now we're here. The best part was that Paul waits until all of the roles are cast to have the set come together so Genie will never know what's coming- if she made the part.

But I'm almost certain she did.

~~~

"Hello..." I peer around before I feel a tug on my shirt. I peer down to see a girl with light brown, curly hair. She was petite and shy-looking. "Hi... What's your name?" "I'm Eliza. I'll be in the movie with you... I play your younger sister, Gracie." "Oh... Hello, Eliza. How old are you, babe?" "Ten." "Wow. M'twenty." "I know... I... I love your band. One Direction is my favorite." I grin and bend down to her eye-level. "Wow... Yeah, well... We love you as well. I'm sure you'll meet the other lads, you and I will be here for about a year, filming..." Eliza smiles and jumps to hug me.

"Eliza!" A tall and wiry girl calls. "That's Minnie, my nanny-agent... I have to go meet the others." I smile and press a kiss to her cheek. "I'll see you around, 'Lil One."

I stand up in time to see her. Genie is standing with an older woman who looked to be about forty or so. Genie looked fantastic, in my opinion. Her curly hair was pulled into a glossy ponytail, showing off her flawless facial features. Her dimples were deep due to her smiling at the woman. She looked cute in light wash overall shorts with one strap unclipped, a loose Hello Kitty tee shirt, and dark red TOMS. Her childish hippie look was making my lower body ache. She was just so...

"Harry?!" I blush as she spots me. The small girl excuses herself quickly and weaves through the cast to get to me. "Harry Edward Styles, you tell me why you're here right this instant or I'll-" "I play Duke!" I smirk, running a hand through my hair. "No freaking way!" Genie growls. "Oh, yes, baby." "B-but... There's a sex scene... And kissing... There's no way-" "It's alright, Princess, we can practice later."

With a sly wink, I'm gone. 

~~~

Fvck so yeah now you know what Fire Away will be like will anyone read it? :( Are you excited bc I am and if no one else is then boo