Drama Level x100

•I'm sorry. I skipped the planned fluffy chapter because of certain reasons. Here comes some drama you guys so buckle your belts no like seriously it's really dramatic like I feel like I'm writing a soap op and don't hate me for the Genie-Justin kiss.•

•SOSNAOHSOABAOG sorry just wanted you to pay attention uhm so thanks for the reads and oh okay I start school back soon I'm in year ten and I'll be able to update more bc I'll have the internet once school starts back up so•

*Two months later*

~Emily~

I washed the rest of the hair dye from my hair and stood up straight in front of the mirror, towel drying it. I decided that I wanted to return to the Emily I once was, so I started by dying my hair buttery blonde. Eventually, my brown roots would appear just at the top and streak into some places, like it had been for sixteen years.

I heard the ruffle of pages and squeak of my bed. I slowly stepped out of the bathroom into my bedroom. Genie was on my bed, flipping through a magazine like she's been doing recently. She smirked at me and I offered a shy smile of my own. "What?" With a glowing grin now, Genie held up her People magazine to the page she was on. Victoria's Secret was printed in neat letters across the top. I squinted and neared her.

Oh my God.

"Genie," I whispered, taking the magazine with shaking hands. Genie giggled at my shocked actress ion and jumped on my bed excitedly. She finally plopped down pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose. I took a moment to admire the way the frames made her emarald-lined, amber eyes stand out. She'd started wearing her glasses a little more because the contacts were effecting her vision when she wore them too often. "So?" I snapped out of my daze to gape at the page.

Right under the Victoria's Secret logo was Genie in a limited-edition, turquoise blue underwear set. She had one hand over her open mouth and her eyes wide like she was surprised. Her hip was jutted out and her knee was bent to cross over the other one. Her other arm was placed on a shoulder. Not just any shoulder.

MY shoulder.

I had on a see-through cover up that was opened wide to reveal a lacy, hot pink set. The arm that Genie had taken over was flat on my side and the other was brushing through my hair as I was in mid-laugh.

We looked fantastic.

It was a new idea- Genie's idea- to make the first ever fun-loving Victoria's Secret add. The models usually had an air of seriousness but Genie had somehow charmed a Victoria's Secret head that Emily and I could make the best add ever. We may not have did just that, but it was still damn good.

"Don't we look sexy?" Genie growled, shoving a loose curl from her face. The rest of her hair was piled atop her head and she had on jean shorts and a too-big tee I recognized as one of Ryan's favorites. She must've came over in a rush.

In the past two months, a lot has happened. Jasmine and Louis went back to Europe. It was unexpected but Louis insisted that it was an emergency. We still haven't been told what it was but they were planning on Skyping us all tomorrow to let us know.

Genie and I obviously got the modeling jobs and progressed quickly. Genie had also been put out by our main photographer's husband- who was a director. He was holding cast auditions for a boxing movie soon and wanted to have Genie try for the lead female.

Harry and Niall had stayed in America until Justin had told Niall why he despised Taylor and Selena so much. Niall was horrified and called it off with the girl. Genie and I were still in the dark about what happened with it all. I stayed ignoring Justin for a few days but I decided he'd tell me when ready.