Selfish Thoughts

I can't believe this is halfway over.... Anyways, I make it longer. I have a set plan so bare with me. Short chapter because I'm going to start updating more often, meaning shorter chapters.

~Justin~

Everyone has kept to themselves.

Jasmine and I talk on the phone every night, but she's distant. The chance of her baby making it... And what if it ends up with a handicap? What if Jasmine can't handle it?

Emily's been trying to help me through this but I don't want her help. I don't want her to see me cry over a child who would be... practically my niece or nephew. I'm emotionally unstable right now.

Harry left for a bit. He had to go see his family. He's coming back soon for that little project he's working on. He still won't tell us what's going on.

As for Genie.... she's auditioning for a movie. It's about a high school popularity queen who gives the 'nerd' a makeover. The nerd is a guy so they fall in love. The guy finds out it was all a dare. Genie's not excited for the role. She's not quite a popular person. She's laid-back and hates people. Plus, she's been avoiding my house. It's sad to see a strong girl so upset.

A knock on my door interrupts my thoughts. Emily comes in without permission. I raise an eyebrow. "Justin... I want you to know I'll be here for you," she starts. I can't here it. I can't take it.

"Emily, please." "I'm serious. This is jasmine's problem. She accepts that act. You aren't the baby daddy and don't need to worry about anything until it's confirmed. Got it?" I roll my eyes. Jasmine's practically my sister. My mom took her in. My family became hers. I love her and she loves me and they'll have to deal with the fact that I'll always be upset when something happens to her.

"She's not your girlfriend, Justin." "I fucking know this," I spit coldly. "Well then stop acting like it!You act as if you're the only person who cares about Jasmine and the baby! What about Louis?! It's his child, too! Stop being a selfish prick, Justin." I stare at her, blinking. She sounds like Genie. But it's not. It's Emily. She runs a hand through her blonde hair as she stares at me.

I offer a smile. "You're right, babe. M'just upset." "I understand. Can we please just... think about Louis and Jasmine until anything becomes official?" "Yes. Yes, we can."