I Care

The reason I'm updating so much is because I live where there's no internet. I stayed with my gramma and have internet so I'm trying to make up. If I don't update for a while again it's not for a certain reason but this IS the third update so

Why Emily is so nosy below (;

~Emily~

I sighed and ran my hands through my curled hair. Is it really necessary to go clubbing tonight? Selena will be there and I'm worried a others scene will happen. That's what seemed to trigger Justin's nightmare.

I wish he would tell me. I don't get why it's such a big secret. Sure, we're sex buddies but I'm also his friend! He should be able to open up to me, shouldn't he?

Someone knocked on my bedroom door to reveal Louis. He looked upset. "You okay?" I asked as I streaked lipstick across my lips. "No. Selena is-" "Going to be at the club. I know. Justin insisted Niall should invite her because they're together as long as Taylor doesn't go." "I wish Jasmine would tell me about Justin's dream," he pouted, spreading back on my bed. I eyes him carefully, surprised. "She didn't tell you?" "All I know is whatever happened was Taylor's fault and Justin blames himself. So that was more of like... a flashback. Did he tell you what he seemly of?" "No idea. So this is more Jasmine's problem?" Louis nodded in response.

I sighed and slipped into my heels. Why was this complicated? And how does Taylor have to do with it?

"Louis! Emily! Where are you?" Jasmine called. I watched Louis's face light up. "Emily's room! Are you ready?!" Jasmine bounced into my door, followed by Genie, and my jaw dropped. They looked ten times better than me. Why did I deny their help?

Jasmine's wavy hair was natural, shining in the light. She had on a light pink, flowy dress that came mid-thigh with a green belt wrapped around it and gold heeled sandals. Her makeup was light and natural as well.

But Genie? That girl rocked. She always had a hippie-biker vibe and pulled it off so perfect.

Her curly hair had been straightened and I know for a fact it took an hour and a half total. But it was worth it because her hair was actually very long. Some if her hair was stringed with Small daisies. She had on a high-low, white dress with a weaved brown belt and sandals that matched the belt. She had topped it with her usual leather jacket. It looked like she had no makeup, but she never wore it so I wasn't surprised.

Poor Harry. He would have a fit knowing he can't get what's in front of me as we speak.

"You look amazing," I assured the two. With my curly hair, black dress, and heels, I looked plain. Maybe... maybe having a friend's help wouldn't be too bad. But I hate being helped through things. I hate it so much.

"Let's go!" Justin hollered from downstairs. Louis pulled Jasmine into a kiss before taking off with her. Genie smiled at me. "Ready? You can be my date!" I laughed and linked arms with Genie. Maybe this could be fun.

I was just going to ignore Justin. I may he denying it to everyone, saying I wanted to know about Justin's dream because I was his friend. But I knew that I really do care for him, as if he was my boyfriend. I almost.. loved him. But I don't fall in love anymore but if I could, it would be Justin. I don't date so it would be so awkward to admit that then return to hooking up. I need to do as usual, and stay bottled up.

-Dude the next chapter is like the longest chapter ever I might slit it up. Clubbing? what's going to happen?-