Sour Cream

•omg back to back up date BAM•

~Justin~

"Son of a biscuit!" I rolled my eyes and took the heavy bag from Jasmine's hands before she dropped it. "Boo," she pouted. I set the bag on her' sand Louis's bed. "Better?" "Mhm. Thanks." "Welcome," I responded, taking her into my arms for the tenth hug since she arrived half an hour ago.

"Let's go downstairs, I want to eat that food Emily's friend laid out. It looks good!" I chuckled and followed her to the dining room. Only Harry and Genie were absent. I wonder if they hit it off and suddenly felt bad for Genie. She wasn't that bad... And Harry practically used Jasmine. Sure, he didn't realize it, but... He was.

"Where's your friend?" I asked Emily as I took in the Mexican spread. Fück, I was hungry. "Go check the kitchen," Ryan requested. I did that. I laughed when I saw Harry and Genie in the kitchen together. I doubled over because it was not what I expected. Harry had sour cream all over his face and in his hair. Genie looked beyond furious.

"What's going on?" I asked with another laugh. "She threw shît at me!" Harry said wildly as Genie snapped, "He tried to kiss me!". I simply laughed harder. Harry grumbled a string of profanities. "Where's your closest washroom?" He asked. "Down that hall," I said between my laughter. He left. Genie just stared at me. "Why're you laughing?!" "Because I can picture that playing out! You're such a bad âss, I don't think I should've expected different." She scoffed, but I could tell she was holding back a smile. "How is that?" "You just aren't like a lot of girls I met. Not a compliment, you're weird." Genie flipped up her middle finger and carried the bowl of sour cream to the other room. I followed and met curious eyes.

"They were making out," I blurted. And now we're out of sour cream.

•if you didn't get that last part, genie threw the sour cream at Justin whoops it's only short bc uh I updated yesterday you greedy fools and Justin... yes he's whipped lol too bad Emily's like "swerve, I just want the D"•