5- The Secret Place in the Woods

This is how I picture the secret place in the forest that Jessamine and Stella's aunts have been talking about.

We walked out of the house, our wings and heads held high, and readied ourselves to fly into the skies.

"Remember that we might hit some bad weather, which means that we will have to stop flying a walk for a little bit." Aunt Lane said.

"Ok Aunt Lane. I am ready to walk at any time." Stella said.

After a good couple minutes of stretching and flapping our wings. We looked at each other with a ready look on all of our faces. Then the count down began. Aunt Lane wanted us all in the sky at the same time so that we could stay together. She also said that he wanted a countdown. We just let her have it.

"Ready guys? We take off in 3... 2... 1... TAKE OFF!" Aunt Lane yelled. We all laughed. When we took off, we were still laughing.

The skies were different today than last night

The skies were different today than last night. They were prettier during sunrise than at night. When it was dark, the stars were pretty, but at sunrise, the sky was filled with different shades of purples, pinks, oranges, blues, and some reds. It was also warmer in the skies in the morning than at night.

"This is AMAZING!" Stella screamed.

"I know! I love the colors!" I yelled back.

"You girls have seen nothing yet. Just wait until we get above the clouds. Then you will know how beautiful flying can be." Aunt Jane said.

After hours upon hours of flying, we stopped and landed in a clearing in the forest

"Are you girls ready to see our special place? Do you promise that you won't tell anybody about this spot?" Aunt Lane asked.

We nodded our heads in excitement. Then our aunts went over to a group of vines,and lifter them up, allowing us to enter. There it was, their secret spot. It was full of greenery, and there was a big waterfall with a natural spring right next to it. It was absolutely beautiful and peaceful. There were animals all around the water, drinking peacefully. Then all of a sudden, they ran away, they didn't even look at us, but they looked behind them. That was when we heard a male voice from inside the forest and it seemed to be coming closer. Stella and I readied ourselves to strike if this stranger was dangerous.

"Hello. Hello is somebody there?" The voice said coming closer.

"It depends, are you here to hurt us?" I blurted out, not thinking.

"Not I am not here to hurt anyone, I just want to find somebody because I seem to be lost." The voice said.

Then he came into the space, with a sword in his hand. I ready myself and make his sword go flying away from him using my air power.

"Well it seems that not only have I found a group, I have found a person like me." He said.

"What do you mean by the words like you?" Stella pushed.

"Oh you haven't noticed, I am fae just like you. I have wings but I lost my direction and started to walk. See?" He showed us his wings, and came closer.

"What is your name and where are you headed? Maybe we can help you." I pushed.

"My name is Flynn, Flynn Dowling. I am headed to Moonwinter, but I think I got turned around. What are your names exactly?" He asked.

"Well it is your lucky day because we happen to be going to Moonwinter too. My name is Jessamine Whiting by the way." I said.

"This is Stella, my sister, and these are my aunts." I added quickly.

"Would you like to travel to Moonwinter with us Flynn?" I asked, trying to be nice.

"Yes, I would love to travel with you four." He said as quick as possible.

As we were eating lunch, all I could think about was him. I guess he was handsome, with his light blue eyes and his short, black hair. "Why would you just meet someone, then ask them to come with you? Are you crazy?" Stella said in my mind

"I don't really know, I just wanted to be nice. He is handsome isn't he though?" I asked, trying to get her to agree.

"Ok I guess you got me on that one. He is good looking, but I do have a weird feeling about him. I feel that I have seen him before." Stella said.

"Yah I have that feeling too. Maybe we have met him before in the village." I said trying to sound natural.

"You are right maybe we have met him before. I am going into his mind for a minute." Stella said.

"No don't do that." I said to Stella.

"Too late. He is not a bad guy, and from what I have seen, he likes you!" Stella added with delight.

"Great that I just what I need. Some lost guy we just found crushing on me." I said telepathically.

"Good luck!" Stella mused.

We didn't talk through our mind powers the rest of the time we were in our aunts special place. What we did do, was put our bathing suits on and swim in the spring a little bit.

Then it was time to take off again. This time we didn't have a countdown. We were all in the skies within minutes of each other. Me and Stella were the first ones up. We did a small countdown of our own, and we shot up into the sky. Then it was Flynn's turn. Finally, our aunts came up, and we started flying the rest of the way to Moonwinter.

"Moonwinter is only an hour away, so we won't be flying for much longer." Aunt Jane said.

"That means that we get to see Moonwinter really soon!" Stella said half yelling out of excitement.

"I can't wait!" I added.

Flynn stayed quiet the whole rest of the way there. It didn't take long, but the silence while flying was killing me. Then, out of nowhere, Aunt Jane yelled "look there is Moonwinter!"

A couple of minutes later, we landed. We had to walk for a couple of minutes, but sure enough we had found the gate to the glittering kingdom of Moonwinter.

That is the end of chapter five! What do you think of the new character, Flynn? Do you like him? What do you think Moonwinter looks like? Tell me your predictions and if you liked it in the comments, and don't forget to vote!