18- A Real Plan

This is the chapter that really starts the action, then it will slow down for a chapter or two, so just be patient. Now onto chapter eighteen!

 Now onto chapter eighteen!

Jessamine-

It took what seemed like forever to get to my room, and we were out of breath. In our rush we had forgot that there was food on the cart, but everything seemed intact. The only exception was the poor fruit which has rolled all over the cart, and I cannot see Stella happy about that. Luckily, there is a little wall on the side of the cart that stopped the fruit from making a trail that led from Carmilla's room straight to my room, which would blow our cover. As we opened the door, we heard the sound of Stella's scream and a swish of a dagger or a sword out of a sheath.

"Woah, woah, woah! Luke it is just us! We have food!" Flynn said.

"Did I hear FOOD? LET THEM IN! LET THEM IN!" Stella yelled.

"You better let us in!" I yelled. Just then the door opened letting us inside.

"What have you brought us?' Stella asked menacingly.

"Well, we brought some fruit, some cheesecake, and some chocolate cake." I said.

At the mention of cake, Stella pounced. One minute she was three feet away, and the next minute she was right beside me drooling over the cake. Luke was over a second later with his dagger in his hand.

"Do you have plates?" He asked.

"No we were going to eat them off of the floor. Of course we have plates." Flynn said sarcastically while pulling out four plates.

Flynn cut the cake with his dagger, then went to clean it. He came back a minute later, and took a plate of fruit.

"This cake is so good!" Stella said with her mouth full of food.

"Stella, remember our lessons? Don't talk with food in your mouth." I said.

"Well, are we in Moonwinter or at a function? I am guessing that that answer is a no, so I say that I don't need to follow the rules!" Stella said in between swallowing and shoving food in her mouth.

After about twenty minutes, we finished eating all of the food, Stella eating at least three pieces of both the cake and cheese cake and Luke, Flynn, and I eating one slice of each and some fruit.

"What are we going to do next?" Stella asked, antsy now that she is on a sugar high.

"I don't know how about we play tag in the fort. This time, let's not hit anyone." I said mentioning what happened between Luke and Flynn earlier.

"I said that I was sorry!" Luke fussed.

"What? I was just kidding! Don't take things too seriously!" I quipped.

Flynn got a laugh out of my last comment, but his laugh was short lived because of a angry glance from Luke.

"What is so funny about my hurting you?" Luke asked.