19- An Unexpected Surprise

This is how I picture the ball gown that Jessamine wears to Carmilla's ball. I think I will post a picture of Stella's dress in the next chapter. Tell me if you think I should! I will be staying in Jessamine's point of view until maybe the next chapter. Sorry for the long wait for this chapter. I have been busy, but I promise that there won't be much of a wait unless I am on vacation (which is once this summer unless you count camping) Now enjoy chapter 19!!

 I have been busy, but I promise that there won't be much of a wait unless I am on vacation (which is once this summer unless you count camping) Now enjoy chapter 19!!

Jessamine

"What! The day after tomorrow! That means we don't have much time to train!" I yelled.

"Calm down! It is two days away, you can still train. Besides, the location is about five days away. You can train when we stop." Carmilla responded.

"That will be fine. Then we can train in deferent environments. It would help more then hurt." Flynn said.

"Then it is settled. We leave the day after tomorrow. Bring whatever you need." Carmilla proposed, concluding lunch.

"We will start packing immediately, and we will be sure that everything is packed." I said, standing up while pointing at Stella's forgetfulness.

We then all stood up, me, Stella and Carmilla adjusting our dresses, and walked out. Me and Stella have always loved wearing dresses. They always made us feel more important than when we wore anything else. The only exception is when we were training, then we felt more important in our gear. I guess that it depended on where we were going when it came to importance. I then cut off my own thought, and finished getting suited up, weapons and all once more. I then met up with Stella, Flynn, and Luke in my room.

"Do you remember where the training room is?" Flynn asked.

"Yes it is the door right across from the kitchens. Remember passing it? You looked right at it!" I blurted.

"I don't remember looking at a huge metal door. You would think I would remember that." Flynn said brazenly, defending himself from a fake argument.

"Anyway, let's get going. We only have one full day after today until we have to leave. We should get the bulk of this training done while we have the resources and magic proof rooms." I hurriedly said, trying to rush out of the door.

I was, apparently, in such a rush that I may have forgotten to open the door on my way out. Within a matter of seconds I had waltzed right square into the door, causing a deafening thud from my head, and then a loud yell from my dumbstruck self. I fell, like most people do when they walk into doors while basically running, but Flynn was right there to catch me, already barking orders to Luke to go get ice from the little kitchen room.

At that point, all I could think of was how embarrassing that the event was, and that was all it took to make myself blush out of embarrassment. Flynn then laughed, probably realizing how awkward this was. He then picked me up in one swift motion, walked across the room, and set me on my bed gently.