21- Traveling With The Enemy

After about three or four chapters of talking about it, the traveling chapter is here! That means that there are only a few more chapters left, maybe four, one more for travel and two for the fight. Just remember, that there will be another book. This is how I picture the landscape that the characters travel through. No pictures are mine. With that being said, I hope you enjoy this chapter!!

 With that being said, I hope you enjoy this chapter!!

Jessamine-

As I woke up in the morning I my room, I wan't sure how I got there, but I vaguely remember walking to the room. everyone else was there, in their respected spots two exceptions were that Stella and I were on the floor, but there were two people sleeping on the bed that me and Stella usually shared. I slowly peeled myself off of the floor to check out who the other two bodies were, one of them turned, and all of my worries dissappeared. It was only Elizabeth and Giselle, as I saw them, all my memory came back from last night. I remembered dancing the night away with Flynn, and the two little girls asking to stay with us for the night. I remembed walking back to my room, Giselle sleeping in my arms, Stella carrying a sleepy Elizabeth, and Flynn and Luke walking slowly behind while talking in hushed tones. I decided to leave the two sleepy girls alone, and get dressed. As I walked to the closet, I gently woke everyone else, telling Stella that there was food on the small table across from her, but to be quiet because of the little girls. I laughed as she tried to rush to the table silently, but fell, and started eating the fruit shamfully. Thankfully, Giselle and Elizabeth didn't wake up, and Stella felt better.

When I walked into my closet, I remembered that I forgot to pack, thanks to training, and the ball. I immediatly forgot about getting dressed, and started to throw clothes and weapons into a bag that I found sitting exactly where the surprise clothes were the night before. There was a note with these , just like the clothes, but on the items. It read:

ʝєѕѕαмιиє, ѕтєℓℓα, ℓυкє, αи∂ fℓуии,

ι яєαℓιѕє∂ тнαт ι ∂ι∂и'т gινє уσυ αиу тιмє тσ ρα¢к fσя тнιѕ тяιρ. ι нανє ρяσνι∂є∂ α вαg fσя єα¢н σf уσυ тσ fιℓℓ υρ, вυт ∂σ иσт ωσяяу αвσυт ¢ℓσтнєѕ. тнσѕє αяє αℓяєα∂у ρα¢кє∂ αи∂ σи тнє ¢αяяιαgє, fσя ι тнσυgнт тнαт ι ѕнσυℓ∂ нєℓρ уσυ ωιтн ѕσмє σf уσυя ρα¢кιиg. уσυ мαу ρα¢к αиутнιиg єℓѕє тнαт уσυ тнιик уσυ мιgнт иєє∂.

¢αямιℓℓα

I then called everyone to come and read the note so that they didn't worry. Stella was the first to respond.

"She better help us! She did keep us out of your room, so we didn't get to pack." She said.

"The other half was because we trained for so long. Anyway, I am going to get dressed in gear, any objections?" I said.

"I don't have a problem with that." Luke said while walking away.

"Me neither, actually that was what I was going to do." Flynn said, leaning up against the doorframe and grabbing a hold of one of the bags.