8- The Dinner Disaster

I know this is a little late, but this is how I picture Luke. None of the pictures I put in my chapters are mine. Now on to the story!!

We were led to the great hall to meet our tour guides for our little tour. Flynn and Luke led the way, and we were close behind. Most of the things they said were like "this is this", "I like this", and "this is where this person goes to do this". It was honestly really boring, but we knew the city better. Then it came to the castle tour. When we walked around, they said the same thing, but they added more this time.

"This is the library. My personal favorite." Flynn said.

"This is the weapons room. My favorite." Luke said.

"And this is the music room. I hope you like it. I know that you like to play piano." Flynn said.

"Oh. My. God. This is AMAZING I have never seen so many instruments! I cannot WAIT to play all of these, and this piano. Oh my god this piano is handmade and probably beautifully tuned! Where can I get music? Where can I get lessons? Tell me!" I said.

"Slow down. We will get you lessons by tonight and they will start tomorrow. I love your enthusiasm though." Flynn said jokingly.

"But you don't understand. This room is full of thr thing that brings me life!! No offence Stella." I said.

"It is all right. I know how much music means to you. I know that somewhere in your heart is a big space of love for me." Stella said.

After we tour the rest of thr castle, stopping at the kitchen last, we went up to our rooms to get dressed into more formal attire for dinner. Actually, I had to drag Stella out of the kitchen because she was trying to taste absolutely everything she could. As we were sitting in my dining room in my suite, the maids had come in and interrupted our talk about the tours.

"Ladies, we need you to go into your closets so that we can get you dressed and ready for dinner." One of the maids said.

We obayed and went to our seperate closets. All I had to do was stand on a pedistol and help the maid dress me. Then, I had to sit in a chair as the maid pit my hair into a tight bun. I thought that The girl in the mirror looked quite beautiful in her tight teal dress and her hair and make-up all done up. After staring at a person that I have never seen before in the mirror for a couple minutes, I got it in my head that it was actually me, and that I will look like this for the rest of my life. I then reluctantly stepped out of my room, and met my sister in the hallway. She looked just like me, but she had on a pink dress. We both took a deep breath, and began walking down the stairs where we would meet our arranged sutors. They really are nice guys, but being in an arranged marrage type of thing wasn't fun. There were rules, but they weren't that bad. The worst part was the marrying part, and the preparations that have to be made by me and my sister.

"Stop thinking so much, your walls are down." Stella said.

We had only learned of the walls a yesterday. Luke and Flynn showed us how to use them in the gardens, but when I get really nervous, my walls come crashing down, and everybody who wants to listen to my thoughts can listen to them as easily as cutting into soft butter. We had set our walls up to be able to only talk and feel each other's feelings. Our group included Stella, Flynn, Luke, and me.

"All right they are up again. I am just really nervous about tonight. Because of how the king reacted to us not liking the marriage thing." I said.

"I can tell. Your walls are always down when you are nervous. Don't think on the negative side. Flynn and Luke are going to lead us though tonight." Stella said.