Chapter Thirteen

Just to say it is around December time
/////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Draco POV

Ok I am so mad/ sad. My parents just said that The dark Lord is alive. Also, he is staying at my Manor. All the death waters are there too. Worst of all my parents are making me bring Hermione to the Manor.

A few hours later...

Just asked Hermione to stay at my Manor and she said yes. Kinda mad/sad/happy. Can't wait to see how this turns out.

A few months earlier...

Hermione POV

I woke up to an owl pecking on the window and got out of bed. I went to the owl, I didn't recognize it. I got the letter it read:

Dearest Hermione,

Your name is not actually Hermione Granger. Your real name is Breeanna Bellatrix Riddle. I am your father, and Bellatrix Lestrange is your mother. I really hope you can come and meet me properly after the war and after Dumbledore stole you from me all will be explained, I promise. But no one knows where I am for Christmas Break will you come to Malfoy Manor, that is where I am staying. Do not tell Draco I am here his parents wanted to tell him. I love you Breeanna. I swear I have changed. Oh yes and I am sorry but i put in your mind that you were a Zabini but you are not you are a riddle. I love you Breeanna, I can't wait to see you!

Your Father,
Tom Riddle

Omg I am Voldemort's daughter OMG I am crying.

Author Note

Sorry short chapter writing another right now
Enjoy the story
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Explanation:

When Hermione/ Breeanna was holding her stomach she was faking it, she is not actually a veela. Also when she 'took off' the glamour charm she actually was putting another one on to see how her  friends would react to her change. Any questions just ask! Also Hermione will now be refered to as Breeanna. Also, Bellatrix and Narcissa are not sisters in this story. Because If they were Draco and Breeanna would be cousins. Any thing else just ask!!!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤