Dinner

You stand beside Mina in the small elevator when the doors open with a soft ding, revealing the main floor of the hotel that night.

You safely arrived in Osaka earlier that evening, and have the remainder of the night to rest for the rehearsal tomorrow.

"Jin said everyone's eating dinner," Mina says while you continue to walk beside her. "Are you hungry?"

You nod your head violently, "yes!"

She chuckles lightly before leading you back into a dining hall where there are tables of food laid out. Several other employees and workers fill the room. You glance around, trying to find the boys. Sure enough, you find them at a table on the opposite side of the room, devouring their plates of food. You watch as Jin tries to make them slow down, saying that they'll get a stomachache.

"Go ahead and eat," Mina directs you, "I'm going to go talk to Jin really quick."

You nod your head before moving to the food table. "Y/N!" an excited voice calls from behind you, halting you from filling up your plate.

"Asher!" You call with a smile to the other makeup artist.

"I hope the flight was okay for you," he smiles while rubbing your head gently. "Make sure you get lots of rest for tomorrow," he reminds you with a soft grin. 

You nod your head in return. "I will."

"You look pretty hungry, so I'll leave you to it. We'll catch up later."

"Of course," you return.

You fill your plate full of several different kinds of food and sweets before meeting Mina on the opposite side of the large room. She still stands near the table that's occupied by the 7 members, each with their own full plate of food.

"Where are we sitting?" You ask Mina.

She points to a nearby table and you nod your head. Before you leave, however, you catch the eyes of one of the boys sitting at the table in front of you.

Jungkook looks up at you from the other end of the table.

"Oh, Jungkook," you call, and grab the attention of some of the other members in the process. "Can I talk with you for a moment?"

You catch as some of the other members raise their eyebrows at the question.

Realizing the awkward situation, and how he's still eating, you quickly rebuke your words. "I-I mean later. We can talk later."

Now embarrassed, you quickly turn around to go to the table Mina had pointed to earlier.

"N-noona," you hear the shy word quietly over the noisy room, along with a small screech that accompanies a chair being scooted across the tiled floor.

"We can talk now," he says as you turn around, and you find him standing up.

You nod your head, still uneasy with all of the eyes of the other members on you. "Okay."

"We can go out there," he points to a door that leads out of the room.

You nod your head swiftly. "Yeah."