The Truth Untold

[A/N] Haha sorry guys, I couldn't help myself with the title. ^^

-

Looking at the updated schedule that was sent out to all the staff with dates of upcoming events for May, you transfer each trip to your own calendar.

The first is the trip Mina was talking about to the Philippines. It will be the longest trip for you yet, with a total of nine full days. While it does excite you, it also scares you.

Leaving Seoul is leaving your home, and even though you went to the other trips, they were no where near as long or intimidating.

But like Mina said, for part of the time you'll be staying at the uninhabited Coron Island. That fact alone is enough to make you scared and excited all over again.

Such a place would be a once in a life time opportunity, but it's the fact that no one else will be there that scares you.

All you can do is hope that you excitement overpowers any nervousness in the remaining week or two before you leave.

***

"Good morning, Noona!" Jungkook says happily while plopping down into the salon chair you stand behind.

Did he just....

Clearing your throat, you cough at the sudden change in his behavior. What happened to the rude, unenthusiastic boy from yesterday?

"G-good morning." You fumble over your words. Dammit.

Adjusting the chair, you twist it to face you, and to your surprise, he looks unnaturally calm.

"Is this okay?" He asks like he used to while facing you with his head tilted up. Except it's not the same. He's not nervous or  rude, he's just different.

Nodding your head, you pick up the first product. "Uh, yes. This is fine."

You begin your usual process, and he closes his eyes, a soft smile on his lips as you put the cold cream on the expanse of his skin.

It's completely different. He's not looking at you, or looking somewhere else like yesterday. Closing his eyes is something he'd only ever do when he was extremely tired out. Still, this isn't the same.

"You don't have to close your eyes." You point out quietly.

Opening just one of his brown orbs slightly, he smiles again. "I know, I just don't want to make you uncomfortable."

Since when does he care about me being uncomfortable? You think to yourself with a confused look.

If you weren't his makeup artist and didn't study his face everyday the way you do, you'd actually think this was a different person sitting in front of you.

Uncomfortable? All the things he did before today were practically meant to make you uncomfortable. Even if he didn't purposefully do them, he must've known the effect he had.

Every time he stared, every time his breath would hitch, every time your legs would accidentally bump. Every single thing would make any person even slightly uncomfortable.