Hope

J- ^

Mina's POV

With eyes forward and a blouse that she wonders if he notices is new, Mina has her eyes set on the brown haired boy in front of her as she applies a cool liquid to the porcelain skin belonging to none other than Jin.

Her hope is soon outlived when she sees his eyes slightly close, but then open up quickly once more as he tries to stay awake.

"Rest," Mina whispers.

Humming lightly in response, he finally closes his eyes. "Why are you always so nice to me?" He suddenly asks with a quiet, tired voice.

"Because I—" like you, she wants to say, but doesn't. "That's my job, I guess." Tucking a piece of hair behind her hair nervously, Jin opens his lids once more to eye her through the mirror he sits in front of.

Once more, he hums with a soft breath of air before closing his eyes. "You look pretty today."

With a small smile, Jin let's the tiredness take over his now sleeping form.

Mina stands in shock, her heart thumping with a soft rose pink covering her cheeks.

***

Y/N's POV

"So have you figured it out yet?" You ask with a frustrates sigh, carding a hand through your hair. When he's silent, you stop in your tracks and face him. "Yoongi, it's been a week. You haven't told me anything, and won't let me help you."

"I'm working on it," he says again. "Just give me some more time."

Sitting down across from him on the floor of the practice room the two of you occupy, you fold your arms. "You keep saying that. I know you're helping, and I'm grateful of that, but you won't let me help. I'm scared to even come to work now. I couldn't face it if his career was ruined because if this." You confide, referring to Jungkook.

Because if Haneul was telling the truth about having those pictures, then she could easily get those to go viral, practically ruining BTS as a whole.

It would crush them.

Shutting his computer forcefully, Yoongi stands up. "I got it. Give me two more days." Attempting to give you a comforting smile, he extends his hand to help you up. "Don't worry Y/N, I won't let anything happen to us. All you need to do it continue to control this. She's still supposed to be your friend, try to leave it that way until this ends."

You know he's right, as much as you don't want to admit it.

Not like you were planning on verbally abusing Haneul in the middle of work or anything of the sort, but the last thing you want to do it treat her as a friend.

Every time you talk to her, you can only imaging the joy and pride she feels when thinking she's tricking you; fooling you.

"Okay," you finally release.

So you trusted his words once again, and try your best not to let it affect you even more than it has been.

You meet Mina later that same day after your shift ends, mid-afternoon.