Guilty

"Stupid, stupid stupid." You chant quietly to yourself while standing in the otherwise empty bathroom.

Staring at your reddened face, swollen lips, and slightly disheveled hair you continue to work and fix by running your fingers through it, you scold yourself.

The overwhelming heat that remained after you and Jungkook were in the separate dressing room for an extended period of time was shortly ended when stepping out to face everyone whom you work with.

Thankfully no one even took a second glance as you both stepped out, but there's no denying how guilty the both of you looked.

As much as you tried to cover it up, there was only so much you could do to seize the heated possession that took over you and Jungkook in that suffocating room before you had finally  come to your senses and came out.

Although all the other employees were focused on their own work, you couldn't help but still feel so utterly exposed as you walked out, guilt covering your features of what you knew you weren't supposed to do, but did anyways.

As you had walked to the bathroom only minutes before, a much disappointed and worried Yoongi stopped you before you could enter.

Making it quick, all he said was, "Meet me back in the dressing room after practice ends."

Standing with your arms propped up on the counter in the bathroom, you close your eyes in disdain over what occurred and what continues to flood your memory like a great yet terrible dream.

Was is really that obvious what had happened with you and Jungkook that Yoongi had to tell you to meet him so he could scold you?

But you can't ignore it.

Because one thing you've learned from meeting Yoongi is that the look in his eye is one you can never brush off as nothing.

Even before you and Jungkook's terrible yet not-so-terrible decision in the small dressing room, you realized Yoongi had been looking worriedly at you all morning.

That hunch leads you to go through with his wish, and you meet him in the dressing room after practice.

Already waiting in the dressing room, you're silent when Yoongi finally enters.

"Y/N," he clears his throat, shutting the door fully. "We need to talk."

Closing your eyes, you try to prepare for the scolding that will inevitably come. "I know. It was stupid of me, but just hear me—" Your feeble attempt at defending yourself is quickly cut off by the one in front of you.

  Not looking at you directly in the eyes, Yoongi shakes his head while seeming to not even hear your apologies, anger apparent on his face right before he intervenes. "I can't believe it was actually her."

"Her?" You parrot, beyond confused. "What are you talking about?"

Gritting his teeth, his hands form fists by his sides.

So maybe he's not here to scold you about the dressing room after all...

Your thought seems to become more clear as he prolongs his attempt to not look you in the eyes, anger yet apology written on his face. "Y/N..."