Bathroom

Staying silent, you listen again for the noise.

rip

The cool air immediately hits your now exposed back and a puff of warm air hits your cheek. Following its source, you make eye contact with they one who's hands are still wrapped around your neck, except they've moved further down your back... along with your shirt. "There," he breathes out.

Nodding your head only once, he backs away, retreating his hands which gives you room to breathe again. Although that doesn't last long, as his hands are back to your shirt, sliding the two pieces off your arms easily, leaving you in only your bra that's still partially covered up by the top of the suspender skirt you wore over the blouse. Embarrassed, you look down in attempts to cover all that you can, "Thank you."

"You shouldn't be thanking me," he shakes his head, "I'm the one who did this to you." His fingers hover over the red skin on your chest, not daring to touch it. "This is going to sting," he says while gathering your shirt that now resembles two dirty towels.

Nodding in understanding, you wait, still sitting on the cool surface of the sink. Now that the burning has died down and you can think clearly without Jungkook being inches away from you, you realize just how bad of a day this has been. First, you had to go to the fanmeet- and you can still feel the headache all the screams gave you. Second, you had that awkward dinner at the ramen place. Third, you had to go to the mall, where you had to spend hours on end sitting down on that damn bench, then you had lost your phone, and then got boiling hot coffee spilled on your chest.

Your focus shifts back on Jungkook, who now holds your dampened shirt from the faucet in his hands in front of you. Feeling self conscious, you had draped your hair over your shoulders to cover as much of the exposed area of your chest as you could. Jungkook takes over again, not daring to let you move. He takes the locks of hair that fall in the front and move them back, almost fully exposing your the entirety of your chest.

You see his Adams apple bob before moving his focus up to your own. "I guess there's no easy way to do this," he admits, folding your shirt in his hands so the part covered in coffee won't touch your skin. He brings it up, so it's just waiting there mockingly, because you know that it's going to hurt more than words could explain.

"Just do it," you choke out. Then it's on your skin. "Khn!" you make a weird sound while trying to resist and contain another scream, while of course biting your tongue. Could this day get any worse?

However the pain in your mouth did momentarily distract you from the pain on your chest. With your eyes scrunched , toes curled, and fingers are squeezing something- that you suppose to be the counter, but you arms are lifted and grasping onto something that's definitely not firm. You're squishing it, actually.

Whatever it is, you continue to squish it. The more you hold it, the more you realize how it's not just squishy, but more full than anything. The pain makes you oblivious to what your're actually touching, so you just continue digging your fingernails into it.

Well, that is until you hear a grunt coming from the person you forgot was standing just inches away from you, who was initially inflicting the pain on you in the first place. All in the same moment, you stop strangling the "squishy thing," you feel your wet shirt separate from your skin, and you open your eyes.

Jungkook has his eyes closed, similar to how you looked seconds ago. You connect his wincing with the fact that your hands are still on his arms, just not squeezing them anymore. That's your cue to move your hands Y/N! You scold yourself, but do as you tell yourself and lay your hands back in your lap.