Surprise

You lay lifelessly in your bed that one dreadful morning, now leading into the afternoon.

It was supposed to be the morning when Jungkook and the rest arrived back in Seoul. The day you've been waiting for since they left.

But one text from last night set you into this mood.

With flight troubles due to weather, they didn't even know if they were to arrive the next day or even later than that.

Mina lays beside you in your apartment, also disappointed.

"I wonder if Jin is tired. Hopefully he gets lots of sleep on the plane." She mindlessly says. "Let's go somewhere. We've been laying here all morning."

You groan before sitting up. "Okay, you're right."

"Damn that Asher. He's so selfish, getting to spend all that time with them," Mina pouts before getting up. Asher was one of the two artists who were brought along the trip.

You shrug your shoulders. "Who knows, maybe he spent some quality time with Yoongi?"

Laughing lightly, she shakes her head. "I don't know. I still can't believe Yoongi and him had a thing a while ago. I'm not sure if I believe Asher."

***

Asher's POV

"It was nice meeting you," Asher says in fluent English to one of the American stylists who were hired to fill the other's position during the concerts. They were finishing up the last concert before flying back the next day.

Because of Asher's previous experiences in the U.S., he got nearly fluent in the language.

"Yeah, maybe I'll see you again? If you come back, I'll try to keep this position." The other male stylist responds with a bright smile.

His hair was another unnatural color, much similar to Ashers.

Someone clearing their throat rather loudly beside them in the dressing room grabs their attention.

Yoongi stares at both of them.

Asher quickly notices that he still has on the last outfit of the performance. "Oh, I'll go grab your clothes." Asher smiles, waving goodbye to the other artist.

Moving into one of the separated dressing rooms with a clothing rack for Yoongi, Asher pulls out the clothes he came here in.

The noise from outside the desolate room is soon drowned out as the door closes shut.

Upon turning around, Asher is met yet again with Yoongi, who is slowly pulling off his shirt.

Asher contains his gasp, turning back around and trying to calm down his reddened cheeks. "U-Um, here are your clothes."

He shuffles backward, hands extended behind him with the pile of clothes.

Yoongi snickers.

"What's wrong?" He asks in a cunning, sarcastic tone. "Running to get back to that other artist?"