Photo Shoot

"Thank you ARMY!" Jimin says, finishing up his time in front of the camera. He squints his eyes while smiling cutely, making little hearts with his fingers. Now it's Jungkook's turn, you guess after the camera turns in his direction.

Thankfully, you've managed to finish up his makeup in time for the camera, and are now left with his hair. The style is a bit different today. Instead of your usual routine, the concept for the shoot requires his hair to be parted deeper with the left side being fuller and more voluminous.

"Hello!" Jungkook begins, talking about whatever he get's asked. You've gotten used to the cycle, but don't hesitate to turn his chair or have him reposition his head during the conversation. He was here first, so if the camerawoman can't wait a minute for you to finish up, then neither can you.

You've also leaned that the camerawoman doesn't seem to like your carefree behavior, as she consistently has to move to get the right angle because you keep moving him. Jungkook's hairstyle, on the the other hand, is being as stubborn as ever.

You knew going into it that it would be quite a task, but getting his hair to stay put is nearly impossible without using product. The concept was supposed to be a winded look. And finally, after lots of teasing and product, you get it to what you think is the supposed "concept".

By the time you've finished up, so has Jungkook's time with the camera. "Done," you chime proudly while spinning his around.

"Thank you, Noona." Jungkook says while leaning forward, inspecting your work through the mirror. "Wow," he mumbles, clearly surprised at the change.

His makeup, eyes in particular, is a lot more concentrated and noticeable  than usual.

"Are you ready, Jungkook?" A manager asks, signaling that his shoot is almost ready.

Each of the boys, you've learned, have separate shoots that happen individually and at different sets. Then, later on they do group photos of them all together.

Jungkook nods to the man, and get's up to follow the manager to the set. You do as well, making sure to bring any of the products you think you mat have to reapply in between frames. You know exactly what to bring and what to do, as this is more in line to you previous job as a makeup artist for models. Of course, you did makeup for females then, but after the short time you've been working at BigHit, you've learned a lot about male makeup and how there's lots of similarities between the two.

Jungkook wears a black dress shirt that's covered with white stars and moons. When you arrive to the set, he's given directions from the cameraman before acting on his own accord. The concept is given and from what you see, he understands is perfectly, knowing exactly what to do. The set is dark, with a white bed in the middle. It's littered with white feathers that glow with the maroon lighting that surrounds them. The floor is also white, with big black paint-like splotches randomly placed around.

A single painting of a distraught bird hangs behind him, but the room is otherwise empty. Taking direction, Jungkook lays down on the feather-laced bed, with a camera directly above him. He positions his hands on his lower stomach. A couple other staff working on the shoot situate the feathers strategically around him, even placing some on his body.

Then it begins.

Bright lights, occasional phrases letting him know what to do, clicks, shifts, and multiple angles of the one that's the center of attention. Jungkook.