Sixteen

Laurence kisses me again and again. He stops for a moment and glances at his watch, "my shift is finished," he whispers. 

"Lets go to bed. It's like eleven." I say quietly. He agrees and we make our way back to the bedroom, hand in hand. For once, I don't feel weird about undressing.

I climb into bed with him and his warmth waves over me. I cuddle myself up to him and he chuckles. "What?" I ask sitting up. 

He shakes his head. "You're like a fox burrowing into the ground." He replies with a smile. Seeing my raised eyebrows he continues. "It's sexy." He says quickly. 

"Mhm?" I make the sound while crossing my arms. He nods, amused. "You wanna see sexy?" I ask. 

He smiles even more. "I see it every day." He replies coolly. I almost smile but stop myself.

I pull myself up to straddle him and his eyebrows raise. He then shrugs and sits there waiting for me to do something. I lower myself to him and begin kissing him gently. I pull my lips away but stop when I'm inches from his face. "I can do sexy." I whisper gently. As I say this, I unclip my bra and take it off, sitting up. I take his hands and put one on each breast. 

"I could get used to this." He says. He begins massaging my breasts and it feels amazing. 

"I bet you could." I say, smug. 

"I've dreamt about this." He sighs blissfully. 

"Too much information." I chuckle. He smiles slightly but doesn't move his gaze from my breasts.

I begin moving my hips onto his, slowly rolling them forward and back. "Ophey..." He moans slightly. I chuckle quietly to myself. Suddenly, he flips me over and jumps on top of me, straddling me. A cheeky grin plays on his face. He leans down to kiss me and when we're finished.

"My turn." He says. I give him a questioning look. He reaches over to a bag and grabs a box. After he puts it on, he grabs me again. Pulling me on top of him.

Over the next few hours, we easily stave off sleep. Stopping for several minutes at a time but eventually jumping on the other at one point or other. It's a night full of lust and desire. It's intensity makes me feel good inside, like it's an adventure. And it is. Although it's not my first time. It's my first time with him. It's new and it's exciting and it's exactly what I need. It's not awkward or weird. It's just us. Nothing else, the world melts away when he's kissing me and touching me.

At around four in the morning, we finally fall asleep and our exciting night draws to a close. I don't sleep for long. Waking up less than three hours later. Noah is still sprawled beneath me and I decide to leave him alone for a while. For the first time in ages, I go for a run. Several laps of the school grounds equals several miles. I take a shower and meet Noah in the kitchen at midday. I don't even think when I peck him on the lips and he doesn't seem to either when he returns the gesture.

"Wait! It was you two?" Solomon demands completely alert. 

"What was us two?" Laurence asks. 

Solomon looks between us. "The screaming. The shouting. The moaning!" He nearly shouts. I retreat slightly with a sheepish smile. I nod. And he smacks a hand over his mouth. Noah puts his hand on my thigh as if to confirm. "Oh my god!" He says. 

Just at that moment, Alex and Mark walk in. "What?" They ask, sweaty and breathless. 

Solomon points an accusing finger at us. "They're doing it." He says as though it's normal. 

Both Alex and Mark whip around to us. "I called dibbs, Laurence!" Alex whines. 

Noah gives a smug smile. "Guess she wanted me." He replies.

I glance between the guys with an incredulous look. "Dibbs!" I shout. "I'm not a candy bar!" I say. 

Noah looks at Alex. "Well done. You're in trouble now." He says. Alex begins to retreat back but I approach him. I kick the frying pan out of his hands and close the space between us, getting very close to him. He backs away but trips over himself and lands on a heap on the floor, I stand over him, triumphant. Noah comes over and picks me up. He puts me on the counter and begins kissing me. The guys complain but I don't care. This side of Noah is new and exciting and I love it.