Zay

"Hey honey Im home!" I called to my beautiful wife who had flown in early from her trip to Boston.

"I made dinner." She replied. That was my second favorite three word phrase that she had said to me. The first being I love you of course. Though it was close.

"What did you make?" I asked, hugging her from behind and kissing her cheek.

"Spaghetti and meatballs." She smiled. She turned around and pecked my lips.

"You should be resting you had a long flight." I said sitting on the counter.

"I slept on the plane." She lightly smacked my arm with a wooden spoon. "Get your butt off of the counter." She sassed, giving me the look. Isadora was the greatest woman in the world and I was lucky enough to call her mine.

"Yes ma'am. " I hopped down.

"So after dinner I was wondering if maybe you would want to give it another go..." She threw in a wink so I would immediately understand what she meant.

We had been trying for a baby for a couple weeks. Even though she went away for a few days we were trying to start a family.

"Of course my love." She let out a slight giggle.

"Grab a plate. Dinner is ready." She smiled brightly reminding me once again why I was so in love with this woman.