Isadora

"So If it is a girl I was thinking Marie or Rosalind and for a boy I was thinking Albert or Isaac." Zay and I were laying on the couch trying to pick names for our baby. I had my head in his lap while he played with my hair.

"Those are all the names of scientists aren't they?" Zay looked down at me and I blushed.

"Maybe..." He shook his head and let out a chuckle.

"Of course those are your choices."He teased. I pouted slightly but I could not keep a straight face. "Allie if it is a girl Noah if it is a boy." Zay suggested.

"We are not naming pur kid after the characters in the Notebook." I said sternly.

"Damn it. I didn't think you'd notice." 

"Honey, you have made me watch that movie with you too many times to count, of course I know their names." I sighed.

"Okay, how about Celine for a girl and Dion for a boy..." He trailed off, knowing I was about to turn him down.

"Seriously?" I giggled at his love of the Canadian singer.

"Is that a no?"

"What do you think?" He sighed drmatically. 

"What about something for our friends? They have been such an important part of our life." Zay suggested. I liked the idea.

"Okay but no way in hell are we naming our kid Farkle." Zay gasped at my foul language but quickly broke into laughter.

"Agreed."

"What about Luke for a boy and Miley for a girl?" 

"Miley? Like Cyrus?" Zay asked. I furrowed my brows at him in confusion.

"Who?" 

"Nevermind. I kinda like Lucy." He smiled to himself. I liked it.

"Me too." I admitted. The smile broke out and I couldn't contain my joy.

"Lucy May Babineau." He grinned triumphantly.

"Perfect. What about Adam Riland Babineau for a boy?" 

"Adam?" 

"The school, where we met." 

"I love it. Lucy May and Adam Riland. I love you." I leaned up to kiss my husband. We were finally going to be a family and I could not be more excited. Life was perfect.