Chapter 2

Hiccups POV.

Me and Astrid have been standing here a few minutes as we seen everyone heading out. I looked at her an she was smiling at me. I've missed her beautiful blue eyes.

Than out of nowhere she punched my shoulder. I didn't hurt do to my black leather armor but I still said

"Ow, What was that for?"

"That's for leaving for a week!"

"Well if this is gonn-

She cut me off with a kiss.

"That's for coming back to me in one piece.... Well except for your leg but that's old anyway."

"You know what Astrid, I'm finally use to this treatment from you."

"Well than what do you want to do than Hicc? We have all afternoon."

"Actually Astrid, since you brought it up... I have a question to ask you."

"What's the question?!?!"

"Well I was just wondering...."

"Wondering what?!"

"Um will you go...umm..."

"Go where Hiccup??"

"Astridwillyougoonadatewithme?"

"What???"

"Will you go on a date with me?"

I flinched in case she smacks me for asking. I didn't know if she would smack or hit me. In the past, Snotlout asked her an so did others. She beat the crap out of all 4 of them.

"Well Hicc, let me think about this."

"Take your time. I can wait."

"I was kidding Hiccup!! Yes, I would love to go on a date with you!!"

"Really? You don't want to think about it?"

"Hiccup, I've waited 6 years for you to ask that question to me."

"That would mean you liked me since.... Since before all of this ever happened..."

"Yeah Hicc, I've always waited..."

"Well than Astrid I'll pick you up at your house at 8. See you than beautiful!!"

"Wait what?"

I can't believe she just said yes!!!!! To me!! I ran an jumped onto Toothless before she could say anything else about the date. Right when we left left I yelled

"This is AMAZING!!!"

Astrids POV.

I can't believe what Hiccup just asked me!!!! This day just went from a lil irritating to the best day of my life!! Oh my gods.. What am I going to wear? What do I do??

"Stormfly, come here, we gotta go and get ready!!"

Stormfly and I flew to our house. I ran in and went to look for a dress that Hiccup will like. When I got upstairs I saw Ruffnut sitting on my bed. Oh no...