Chapter 20

Hiccup's POV.

I slept great last night! The best sleep since I've had the injury. The only thing that would make sleeping better is if Astrid was with me. I awoke at about 6 this morning. I left and got some fish for breakfast. Toothless woke up to help. We were having fun. It's been a while since me and him had some bonding time.

We got our fish and headed back. We caught 6. I was really hungry so I ate 2, and Toothless had the rest. It was a calm morning. After that, I got dressed in my armor and we were getting ready to fly. We get up in the air past the mountain range and I see smoke. I wonder what that is..

"He bud, let's go check that out."

I pointed toward the smoke. He agreed and we went that way. Than I notice it's near my older home me and Astrid built. Hmm I wonder what lives there now. Just than I saw a red dragon flying out of the cave. It was still dark so they didn't see me.

"Was that Snotlout?"

I just saw Hookfang and Snotlout leave. Did they find me? How did they know I went here? Wait.... I thought I said i'd be gone a day so why are they here in the first place? I got closer to the cave and snuck up to it. I was quiet and Toothless stayed on a ledge. I looked inside to hear Astrid say

"Ok...everybody, we are looking for Hiccup... And I may have been wrong. He may not be here. His note might be telling the truth so if that's the case, I'm sorry..."

So Ruff asked

"So you brought us out here cause you don't trust Hiccup?"

"Uh...no, I trust him. But I believe he wanted me safe so he left..."

"So you don't trust Hiccup" Tuff had to say. Good old Tuffnut.

"I trust Hiccup!!! I really do!! I just hope I'm right about him being here."

"So you can yell at him and hurt him?"

I laughed quietly. Tuff is something. He is gonna make her mad soon.

"NO!"

"Ok than fine."

After that I couldn't help but laugh. It was hilarious. I just fell over laughing at it all. Than I heard somebody yell

"HICCUP!!!"

Oh no.... I'm dead....

Astrid's POV.

OH MY GODS! I was right!! He came here. I just yelled

"HICCUP!!!"

I could tell he was scared. He was probably thinking "what did I get myself into?" But he is soo in trouble!!!
Everybody saw him getting up to his feet..er foot... He was laughing over there.

I marched right up to him with my mad face. He thought that I would be pissed! But I was more worried than anything. My man left without me. He lied to me!!

Right when I got up to him I smacked his face.

"Ooww, Astrid that hurt!! I mean yeah your mad but still!!"

"Oh don't give me that mr. You LIED to me, and LEFT without me."

"Your right I did!!! And you know what!!!"

""WHAT??"

"I missed you, but..."

"But?"

"I'm ok now. I'm healed.."

"What how? and I missed you to you know. I was worried sick..."

"Really?"

"Yes!! Your my boyfriend. I'm gonna miss you!"