Chapter 4

Hiccup's POV.

I got on Toothless after I got dressed to head over to Astrid's house. I had a few more Minuets till 8 so we went a little longer of a way.

Once I got to her place I knocked. All I here is Astrid yell

"One minute"

"Well Toothless, it looks like we do have a typical girl. She takes forever to get ready. She had 7 hours too!!!"

"Rrghgrbgr"

"Yeah bud well I guess we have to wait."

Just than the door opened. I turned to look and all I saw was the most beautiful women in front of me.

"As....astr....ASTRID!!! You look absolutely beautiful!!"

Astrid starts to giggle "Thanks Hiccup, you don't dress to bad yourself"

"Soo... Um want to go.... Wait do I see Ruff in your House??"

"RUFFNUT!!! I told you to hide an leave after I go!!!"

Ruff starts to smile.

"Sorry Astrid I just wanted to see if you were actually going out with Hiccup."

"I TOLD YOU I WAS!!!!"

"Well sorrrrryyyy Astrid. Hey Hiccup, have fun out on your date ;)"

I can't believe Astrid and Ruffnut just fought when I come to pick her up... This is interesting......wait did she say have fun an wink at me?? Wait I am not that kind of guy!!!

"Sooo Um..can we go now Astrid?"

"Yes Hicc we can, soryy about... That.."

Astrid's POV.

I can't believe I just fought in front of Hiccup about a girl thing.. He must think I'm so weird now. I didn't know what to say so I had to say sorry.

After I said it all he said was

"Astrid it's ok. You look beautiful."

Awwww!!!!! He is sooo sweet to me. That's why I love him so much. He's sweet and a gentlemen unlike the other guys here. He really cares.

We got on toothless and flew off to wherever he was taking me. It was getting dark. Than I saw a small fire and figured we are headed there. When he helped me down I was in awe.

"Hiccup, this is where I first met Toothless an Kissed you.... It's so beautiful tonight. I love it.."

That's all I could say. It was the most romantic thing I've ever seen. I start heading toward Hiccup and saw he already had dinner cooked.

"Hiccup, this is perfect. I can't believe you did all this for me."

"Astrid I'd do anything for you... I'd give my life if it meant you could live longer."

Wow. He really does care about me. I can't believe what he just said. After I heard that I had to kiss him. The best part to, is he kissed back. He pulled me closer and deepened it. After a few minutes I had to breath, but I didn't want to stop.

"Wow Astrid....we haven't.....even eaten yet." he said while catching his breath.

"Well Hicc....I've missed you....a lot!!"

"Well I think...we should eat.."

"Sounds great, I'm starving"

We sat down eating and after we were done, we laid down looking at the stars. I looked at him and his eyes were looking directly in mine. I love his beautiful emerald eyes.

Hiccup's POV.

This is it. I'm finally going to ask her. She was looking at me, her blue eyes were just perfect.

"Soo... Astrid... Um since we are here."

"Yesss??"

"Will you uh be my.... Girlfriend?"

"Yessss!!!!! Yes yes yes!! It took you long enough to ask me that Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III."

"Whoa whoa whoa there missy, don't call me by my full name."

"Did you just call me missy? I will soo ki-

I had to kiss her for saying yes... And to stop her from saying kill. She might be my Girlfriend now, but she is still scary. I stopped an she just looked dumbfounded.

I can't believe this night. It's just perfect. Than Astrid said something.

"Hiccup, since I'm you girlfriend now.. I have 1 request...."

"And what is that request beautiful?"

"Take me on the next week long or and journey you have.."

"Ok.. I can do that."

"Great:)"

This night has only a few rights words for it.

THIS IS AMAZING!!!