Chapter 1

Li'l B's POV

"No, no, no! Put that over here! Wait, stop! That goes over there by the pillars. No! That goes where Calem is standing. Calem! Move outta the way!! Huh? Yes that goes by the table with all the flowers. Shauna, Serena! Put flowers on the tables!" This is the sound of my mom planning weddings. She orders people around like, she's the queen. I'm fine with it but, she is way to controlling and uptight about this. "Li'l B? Is this perfect?" I was asked to check if everything looked as if it was in good order. "It's not perfect but, it's presentable." My voice altered it's tone to a higher pitch when i said that. "Ugh! It needs to be perfect!" Luckily, i was also given the job of calming people down. "Mom, calm down. It's all gonna be okay." "Ugh! Your grandma and your cousins! Your aunts, uncles, nephews, nieces." "Nephews? Nieces?" "You don't remember your older brother?" "Ummm..." "Do you remember our other professor?" "Wut?" "Well, the other Prof. Sycamore is Augustine's father. And your brother was a Pokemon trainer with him." "Again. What brother?" "You'll see him!" "I want to know-." "You'll find out later."
The sound of glass breaking startled us. "Oh, no!! Not the glass!!" "Sorry!" I heard Calem shout. "Ahh..." I sighed. I ran to pick up glass. "Li'l B don't use-." "Oww!! I cut myself!" "Your bare hands... Go clean up yourself. How bad is- holy mother of Lugia!!! Augustine! Look at Li'l B's cut!" "I'm pretty sure it's sma- holy mother of Hoopa!!" My cut was oozing streams of blood. "Er meh gurd! Did you cut an artery?" Shauna asked. "I dunno! I don't even know where arteries are!!" "Here, let me help." An unfamiliar voice said behind me.