Chapter 3

Li'l B's POV

The sound of forks scraping against dishes. Gulps and swallows. Talking about little things and details in our lives. Talking about how great the food is. This, was better than hearing mom tell us what to do. "Li'l B? Please, get the macarons." "Just when i was thinking you were done telling people what to do." I got up and got the wonderful macarons. "Serena made them!" "Thanks, Seri." I say. "You are most wonderfully welcome!!" I put on one of those fake smiles when she started talking about the ingredients. "You honestly don't care, do you Li'l B?" "I care." "No you don't." "You said it, not me!" "I can tell by the look in your eyes." "Yeah, normally you have a fire in your eyes." Calem said in a matter-of-fact tone. "What is that supposed to mean?!" "I take it back. You only have it when your angry." Shauna started laughing. "Calem, shut up. You do not want to fight me right now." "Yeah Calem. My little sister is someone you do not want to mess with." I made Growlithe claws with my hands and went roar. "Which is why when you two get married, you will have to buy her things when she asks for them. Happy wife, happy life!" "We're not getting married!! We're just dating!" "You know, if you were 16 like me, you'd have a greater chance of finding the true one." "Not with mom and dad. They're old!" I covered my mouth at what i just said. Prof. Sycamore and mom glared at me. "Did i say old? I meant, experience in life!" They still glared at me except for a little kinder. "Umm... Not too experience in life?" Okay, if lasers could shoot through their eyes. "Young?" I sighed realizing i just made it worse. "We're not old!!" "I meant like, your older than 16 and you guys are perfect for each other!" "Okay. I thought for a moment you were insulting us." Dad said. "Sorry! But, getting older has it's advantages!"

Dad grabbed a pillow and bonked my head with it causing me to giggle. "Hey!" Mom got a piece of macaron and threw it toward me. "Hey!!" I got up and ran outside, my parents coming after me with pillows in hand. The crew followed us outside. "Here is an advantage! Your wise!!" Mom slapped my side with the pillow. "Li'l B. You're 14 and you still make stupid decisions." "Yeah. And you make stupid decisions like, not paying attention!!" I grabbed both their pillows and, ran toward the house. "Calem! Catch!" He grabbed the pillow and we hit my parents. "Here's to never growing up!! Yagh!!" "No grown ups are aloud! Run to the fortress!!" We kids ran inside the house, locking out mom and dad. "Quit acting so childish!!" Mom laughed while talking. "We are children!! We act as childish as we want!!" Tierno shouted. "We shall not let the elders intrude our kingdom of the house!! We shall keep it protected!" "Let us in now!!" Dad and mom shouted. "Never!!!"

The door unlocked. "Never?" The door was- the extra key. "Aww, c'mon!!" Serena shouted. "Spare key, under the mat." "I hate technology!!" I shout. "What does technology have to do with this?! And if you hate technology, you hate PokeDexes." "Hacks. Technology has hacks and a spare key is a hack." "Wut?" Shauna said. "I'm confuzled." "This is Li'l B we're talking about. Of course your confused!!" "Hey! I'm not that confuzllumbleconfosogous!!" "What?!" "I'm not that confuzllumbleconfogous!" "I dunno any more." Calem said. "She's you girlfriend!!" The rest of the peoples said. I skipped upstairs to my room.