Chapter 9

Li'l B's mom

"No! That goes over here!"

"Wait! Over here!"

"Wait!! I'll take that!"

The sounds of my mother ordering us to do stuff... Again. If it's this much hassle to plan a wedding, i'm gonna pay my wedding organizers extra!! If i'm satisfied. Well, with the food incident before, i don't think mom is gonna make me do anything. Maybe? "Hey mom? May i help?" "Yes of course- NO! NO YOU MAY NOT!! You may sit down though!" I felt a little sad for the slightest moment. Not for long! ; ). Anyway..............................

Calem's POV

Decorating makes me wanna do something... Different. Makes me wanna... SING!!!

"Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh!!" "Calem, shut up." "You're mean Serena!" She punched my shoulder. "Like you're not." "Hey! Ehem."

"Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh!!!

Decorating! Decorating!

Theres no time for decor-hating!

Sparkles here! Sparkles there!

Wedding bells ring in the air!

Oh! What a happy time!

I like limes!

And lemons!

And or-anj-es!! <side note: sounds like arranges with an o>

I smiled at my Poke Star Debut. "What the Florges was that?!" Uncle Sycamore asked me. "My Poke Star Debut!" "With that as an audition, you're sure to fail!!" Tierno said happily. "You need some dance moves!" "Oh! I thought you were insulting my song!!" "Oh. That? That was crappy too." "Waaaah!! Why are you guys insulting my music? I am fabulous at singing!!" "You're right! But, never shall you ever write a song." "Unless it's with Li'l B." "Where is she?" I looked for her everywhere.

"Oh no!! You making us decorate made us forget about the client!!" The gaurds started a thorough search for her.